This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer for my husband Mike

My husband and I are painting our Chruch, and I would like to ask for prayer that while he is painting the church, God will lead him closer to HIM. I have tried to get him to come to church with me, and witness to him everyday, but he says he doesnt need church. So I was surprised when he said he would paint the church. I just ask for prayer that this job may lead him closer to God and salvation.
    Thank you all for your time.
    Colo
    Watch my videos
    Signs!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8AXCXED1HU

Jack Chick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Q9Uam0cWU

For though I am absent from you in body,I am present with you in spirit, and delight to see how orderly you are, and how firm your faith in Christ is.
    Colossians 2:5 . NIV

You'll have my prayer, Colo! God does indeed work in hearts and minds when the timing is exactly right.

V
    I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
    - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

I am praying that your husband may draw closer to the lord He does work in mysterious ways.

Comment

Praying for your husband, and for God's hand in his life!
        -- Your ~sister~ in Christ.... a "Kaffinated Kittykat"!!

ROMANS 5:8. Forgiven. Freed. Humbled. Amazed. Grateful. Relying on Christ.

Love is not a place to come and go as we please
        It's a house we enter in, then commit to never leave
        So lock the door behind you, and throw away the key
        We'll work it out together, let it bring us to our knees.....
        Warren Barfield

Comment

Prayering that he will find his way as well.
          Painting the church that reminds me of michaelangelo
          Don't be afraid of the shadows, that just means the light is close!

T.Brady's FINE On with 2009! Go Patriots!

Comment

Praying with you, and for your husband Colo.. Please Jesus show Colo's husband you are there..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
            Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
            SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
            Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
            Daughter & Family
            Vickie & Ashley
            For ALL suffering with ALS
            Moonglow and Nate
            My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
            Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
            Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
            Gary &Cleaveland
            EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
            Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Bringing Mike before the Lord. Praying for you also. Sometimes it is our quiet ways that speak the loudest.
              1 Peter 3:1-"Wives, in the same way be submissive to your husbands so that, if any of them do not believe the word, they may be won over without words by the behavior of their wives,"

Praying the Lord will speak to Mike in the way that He spoke to Elijah:
              1 Kings 19:11-12Then a great and powerful wind tore the mountains apart and shattered the rocks before the LORD, but the LORD was not in the wind. After the wind there was an earthquake, but the LORD was not in the earthquake. After the earthquake came a fire, but the LORD was not in the fire. And after the fire came a gentle whisper."

Praying that as Mike is painting the Lord will whisper to him, "I Am here."

Looking forward to seeing you post in the Praise forum!
              .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
              .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

Working...
              X