This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some prayer

Hey brothers and sisters. I just wanted to ask you guys/gals to pray for me. Because over the last couple of days I've felt very fleshly. I still pray and read my BIBLE. But when I am not praying I feel like the Spirit of GOD is not in me. As though I were denying HIM to dwell with me. I've even had fleshly thoughts of me and girls.

Even when it comes to prayer I find myself finding excuses to not pray. I rebuke it but I need prayer.

Thanks and GOD bless
    9For zeal for Your house has consumed me,
    And the reproaches of those who reproach You have fallen on me.
    Psalm 69:9

4 You adulteresses, do you not know that friendship with the world is hostility toward God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.
    James 4:4

19 You believe that God is one You do well; the demons also believe, and shudder
    James 2:19

"5 Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually." Genesis 6:5

I'm sure many of us can relate with you brother. I pray that the Lord gives you the strength to overcome temptation and brings you closer to him. I pray that the lord gives you the proper direction and guidance you need in your life right now. I also pray that the Lord lifts up our brothers/sisters who are suffering from similar temptations. I pray for all of these things in Jesus name, Amen.

Comment

I can relate and am lifting you up to the Lord

Comment

Lord I pray he realizes what lives in him is much greater than what the world has to offer. That he is fearfully made in the image of the Almighty!!!
        A precious work of art. And I believe its times like these that God is with us all the more. Never leaves us or forsakes us!!! Amen, In Christ Name I pray!!!
        May God give you the strength and the wisdom to do what is right. And when you fail, he loves you the same today and always forever.

Comment

Jesus I ask you to please take care of DeadtoSelf.. Show him you are there, I have learned over the last bit, that I don't always have to pray for you to hear me, but to just talk to you Jesus.. and you have been there, and have rescued me from doing things.. Please Jesus help DeadtoSelf..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
          Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
          SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
          Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
          Daughter & Family
          Vickie & Ashley
          For ALL suffering with ALS
          Moonglow and Nate
          My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
          Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
          Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
          Gary &Cleaveland
          EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
          Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Praying that God will draw you close, that His grace and mercy will carry you through!
            Saved by Grace!

Praying for Mieke and Charles
            Cor 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation ; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

My testimony
            http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=149096

Comment

Praying for you and hoping that as much as you are reading your Bible you are confessing to the Lord the struggle you are having. Confess it every time you feel yourself pulling away from the Lord.

1 Corinthians 10:13-"No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, He will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it."

.................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
              .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

Thank you brothers and sisters. I need the prayers Thanks.
                9For zeal for Your house has consumed me,
                And the reproaches of those who reproach You have fallen on me.
                Psalm 69:9

4 You adulteresses, do you not know that friendship with the world is hostility toward God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.
                James 4:4

19 You believe that God is one You do well; the demons also believe, and shudder
                James 2:19

"5 Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually." Genesis 6:5

Comment

Lord i ask for prayer for Dead to Self. Lord I ask that you send him an army of angels to assist him in battling the demons that torment him.
                  Lord give him strength in the battle and the reality that Victory is in Christ Jesus. Just as we are united int he Body of Christ, let no part of the body battle by itself, let us all rest in the assurance of Christ and restore each other. Most of all, let dead to self be open to the spirit and be able to rely on the promise and not on the feelings.
                  In Jesus name I pray.
                  Amen.

Comment

My heartfelt prayers for you during this difficult time. May God's Word as written in scriptures guide and sustain you.

In Christ..
                    "The flowers appear on the earth,
                    the time of singing has come,
                    and the voice of the turtledove
                    is heard in our land
                    ." SofS 2:12 (RSV)

Comment

Praying for you!
                      -- Your ~sister~ in Christ.... a "Kaffinated Kittykat"!!

ROMANS 5:8. Forgiven. Freed. Humbled. Amazed. Grateful. Relying on Christ.

Love is not a place to come and go as we please
                      It's a house we enter in, then commit to never leave
                      So lock the door behind you, and throw away the key
                      We'll work it out together, let it bring us to our knees.....
                      Warren Barfield

Comment

. . . . .

Comment

praying for you....
                          this is such a difficult feeling and i know it well.
                          Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
                          Proverbs 3:5

My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my spirit longs for you. When your judgements come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness.
                          Isaiah 26:9

Comment

Working...
                          X