This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Almighty's Will.

Father Lord, I have just spent a few minutes writing a replying to an unbeliever on another web forum regarding a supposed contradiction in Your word, however my post got wiped after clicking the post button, and I totally lost it.

I feel it was Your will not to write another because the scripture of not throwing pearls to pigs came to mind soon after.

I pray that You father will soften their heart by bringing people and situations into their lives which will make them more amenable to listen to You.

I hope I am reading the situation properly. I trust You Lord.

In thy sons name,

Amen.
    Jesus Christ....who do you say He is?

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 1 John 4:1

Amen

<remembering how many times this has happened to me>
    Mal 3:16 Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.

Comment

Praying that God will give you peace over the sittuation, and that His Spirit will be working in the heart of the unbeliever............God's timing is perfect!
      Saved by Grace!

Praying for Mieke and Charles
      Cor 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation ; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

My testimony
      http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=149096

Comment

..Amen.. Please Jesus show us a way to spread your word.. and help make non believers, Believers as we all have become.. Please Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
        Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
        SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
        Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
        Daughter & Family
        Vickie & Ashley
        For ALL suffering with ALS
        Moonglow and Nate
        My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
        Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
        Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
        Gary &Cleaveland
        EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
        Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Just to let you know, I think the Lord has done the same thing with me a couple of times. ALWAYS pray before you post.
          Keep seeking His will.

I have never found anyone, however religious and devout who did not sometimes experience withdrawal of grace, or feel a lessening of devotion. -Thomas a Kempis

If You Need Help, Ask God. If You Don't, Thank God. -Unknown

The devil is a better theologian than any of us and is a devil still. -A.W. Tozer

Comment

Thankyou Father as you only is responsible for softening people's hearts, since You heardened them in the first place like You did pharao. we are just co-workers sowing watering and help us not to get our ego involved trying to be right and proving others wrong. act in us and speak in us. Let us do unto others. in Jesus' name.

Comment

Praying for this individual's soul and the saving knowledge of Christ for him or her. And resting with you in our Lord's wisdom and intervention.

Comment

Working...
              X