• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• actor John Travolta's 16 yr. old son has died

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090102/us_nm/us_travolta

pray for actor John Travolta and his family at this time

pray also John and his family comes to know JESUS in their lives

http://www.hollywoodprayernetwork.org

John Travolta takes million dollars TRACT from fan in PUBLIC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTAPHUX9rnc

Oh how awful and heart breaking.

What a shock they must be going through. I will be sure and pray for them.

God bless
    "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Comment

Oh dear, how horrible. Praying for their whole family.
      -- Your ~sister~ in Christ.... a "Kaffinated Kittykat"!!

ROMANS 5:8. Forgiven. Freed. Humbled. Amazed. Grateful. Relying on Christ.

Love is not a place to come and go as we please
      It's a house we enter in, then commit to never leave
      So lock the door behind you, and throw away the key
      We'll work it out together, let it bring us to our knees.....
      Warren Barfield

Comment

This is so sad Will pray for the entire family

Comment

Jesus, I ak you to please take care of John, and his family.. Please Jesus keep a watchful eye over them both.. Please Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
          Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
          SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
          Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
          Daughter & Family
          Vickie & Ashley
          For ALL suffering with ALS
          Moonglow and Nate
          My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
          Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
          Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
          Gary &Cleaveland
          EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
          Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

and more
            Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
            Proverbs 3:5

My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my spirit longs for you. When your judgements come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness.
            Isaiah 26:9

Comment

. . . . .

Comment

I am praying that God will send Christian people to help John and his family during this awful time. He is an outspoken advocate of Scientology, and really needs prayer especially at this sad time for him and his family.
                My favorite scripture: Malachi 3:16

"Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name!" (Every time we speak of the Lord, or even THINK of him--its written down in a book of remembrance!)

Comment

Originally posted by Diggindeeper View Post
                  I am praying that God will send Christian people to help John and his family during this awful time. He is an outspoken advocate of Scientology, and really needs prayer especially at this sad time for him and his family.
                  Agreeing with this in prayers for John and his family. Lord have mercy.
                  "The flowers appear on the earth,
                  the time of singing has come,
                  and the voice of the turtledove
                  is heard in our land
                  ." SofS 2:12 (RSV)

Comment

I quit paying much attention to John lately... along with other actors / entertainers in the scientology world.... but my heart just hurts for him & his family in this situation.

These kind of events, involving such unexpected tragedy & loss, are things I know happen on a daily basis, but I still never get numb to them.

My prayers & thoughts go out to all of them affected by this.

Even with my worst enemies, (far & few as they are) this is something I wish EVEN THEY would never have to go through.

As a parent myself, I know how much love we have for our children. Losing them to a tragic accident is the biggest fear most of us have.

My prayer is that through this incident, the Travolta family is touched by God's love, & they can find the truth & light that they all need.
                    Hebrews 11:1 Now Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Meike & I have the same birthday! Na-na na, na-na!!!

Comment

I'm also praying for Mr. Travolta's daughter... she's only 8 or 9, she's just been left an only child I believe... and this must have come as a horrible shock to her. Children need help, especially, understanding what death is and I pray that Christians and others who are sympathetic, kind and caring will be able to minister to that little one, too.
                      -- Your ~sister~ in Christ.... a "Kaffinated Kittykat"!!

ROMANS 5:8. Forgiven. Freed. Humbled. Amazed. Grateful. Relying on Christ.

Love is not a place to come and go as we please
                      It's a house we enter in, then commit to never leave
                      So lock the door behind you, and throw away the key
                      We'll work it out together, let it bring us to our knees.....
                      Warren Barfield

Comment

Jesus, I pray for the Travolta Family. I pray they have found you. I pray for the fans too. Amen, In Christ Name I pray.

Comment

Originally posted by billiefan2000 View Post
                          http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090102/us_nm/us_travolta

pray for actor John Travolta and his family at this time

pray also John and his family comes to know JESUS in their lives

http://www.hollywoodprayernetwork.org

John Travolta takes million dollars TRACT from fan in PUBLIC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTAPHUX9rnc
                          Father, I come before You asking that You soften the hearts of John and Kelly to where they would be open to accepting your beautiful Son as their Savior. I know, Father, that You are wanting so badly to reach out to them and help them but are just waiting for them to answer the door to their heart, allowing You to come in first.

Father, I stand with my brothers and sisters in You asking that You be with this family who has lost someone so special to them. You know their pain, Father. Please send believers over to them to shower them in love and compassion that stems only from You. May John and Kelly see the compassion and love that only comes from You, displayed on the faces of those reaching out to them in their time of need. May they feel Your Love for them.

Please be with little Ella, their daughter. I lift them all up before Jesus! You are the only One who can take away their pain and give them peace. In Jesus Name, amen!

Comment

I'm shocked and saddened to hear this. I will be in prayer.

Comment

Working...
                            X