This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man may be paralyzed

I have never met this man, he is my dad's bosses brother. He was installing some new equipment on the playground of a local school. They were pulling a tarp over some of the existing equipment and the rope broke. Both men fell off the platform they were standing on. The other man was able to walk away without injury, this man fell and landed wrong on his neck. They said it is not broken but was stretched and pulled. They did surgery Tuesday night but said there was nothing they could do right now. So far he is paralyzed from the chest down and they said it is 90% certain this will be permanent. Please pray for him and his family.
    Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God,
    will come to know God because they know you.

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under".
    ~Ronald Reagan

I am praying for this man and his family.

Comment

Oh, Heavenly Father we know that we know that YOU can override any doctor's report. YOU are the master of miracles, Lord. I pray that YOU reach down and heal this man that YOUR name be glorified and testamony be given in YOUR honor. Lord, this could mean Salvation for this family if they don't already know YOU...I know, according to YOUR Word, that YOU don't want any of YOUR children to perish..Father, you said to believe we receive what we pray for, so I believe YOU have healed this man. I pray these things in Jesus' name. Amen.

Believe, with me, I pray!!!!!
      John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Jesus, Please comfort this man, please take care of him, and help him with a speedy recovery.. Please Jesus take care of him and his family and friends.. Please Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
        Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
        SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
        Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
        Daughter & Family
        Vickie & Ashley
        For ALL suffering with ALS
        Moonglow and Nate
        My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
        Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
        Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
        Gary &Cleaveland
        EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
        Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Please, Dear Lord take care of this man and his family. Please heal him and help comfort him and his family while they are going through this ordeal. Thank You for hearing our prayers, Dear Lord. Amen.
          Thank You, Jesus for everything.

Comment

for Healing in body, mind and spirit.

Comment

Update from my dad:

Russell has pneumonia now. This is not good at all. BTW, his injury is the exact same injury Christopher Reeve had.
              Ken just left in tears. The doctor is meeting with the family this afternoon about this latest development.
              Thanks for all your prayers ...
              Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God,
              will come to know God because they know you.

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under".
              ~Ronald Reagan

Comment

Praying for the Father's mercies in all ways for this man and his family.
                Per Hebrew 13:3 please "Remember those in prison": http://bibleforums.org/forumdisplay....secuted-Church

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you....thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Comment

Working...
                X