This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer for My Friend

Please pray for my friend. She had cancer a year or two ago and is doing well, but please pray that it doesn't come back. Also, she lost some hearing in her right ear. We thought it might be an ear infection, but her doctor thinks it might be a tumor. She's scared that the cancer is coming back, and we're hoping that it isn't, so please pray for her as she goes through tests. She needs all the prayers she can get right now.

Please Jesus keep this Lady in remission.. and please heal her ear.. Please Jesus...

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
    Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
    SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
    Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
    Daughter & Family
    Vickie & Ashley
    For ALL suffering with ALS
    Moonglow and Nate
    My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
    Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
    Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
    Gary &Cleaveland
    EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
    Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Bringing your friend before the LORD.

Comment

Originally posted by keiraliz View Post
        Please pray for my friend. She had cancer a year or two ago and is doing well, but please pray that it doesn't come back. Also, she lost some hearing in her right ear. We thought it might be an ear infection, but her doctor thinks it might be a tumor. She's scared that the cancer is coming back, and we're hoping that it isn't, so please pray for her as she goes through tests. She needs all the prayers she can get right now.
        Praying for her to be well.

Btw sunshine - not through windows and certainly not enough to cause skin damage - is one of the greatest weapons against cancer. Daily sunshine helps the bone marrow to process vitamin d which is a major defense against illness in general. See mercola.com for more info, but really it is many places on the web.
        Per Hebrew 13:3 please "Remember those in prison": http://bibleforums.org/forumdisplay....secuted-Church

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you....thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Comment

Working...
        X