This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer for catholic friend

I have a friend I have known for years but always assumed she knew Jesus. It turns out she is a roman catholic and is so caught in their works and their alternate ways of salvation that she doesn't know Jesus.

She says she doesn't believe the Bible is the full Word of God, that the canon from the catholic church should be trusted more, and that she sometimes thinks that Jesus' death on the cross was a waste because it doesn't save us since the priests' sacraments do. I've been witnessing to her as much as I can, in love, exposing the foul play and giving the Truth from the Word of God.

She isn't having it and pretty much thinks i'm anathama because my interpretation of scripture is wrong. To put it plainly, she's blinded. Let's agree for Layna's salvation and pray that the scales fall from her heart and her eyes. In Jesus' Name, we believe. Amen!

Jesus, I ask you to please come back into this woman's heart.. I ask you to reopen her eyes Jesus.. touch her, and show you are as real.. Jesus let the deveilish words leave her presents.. Please Jesus help this Lady..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
    Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
    SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
    Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
    Daughter & Family
    Vickie & Ashley
    For ALL suffering with ALS
    Moonglow and Nate
    My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
    Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
    Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
    Gary &Cleaveland
    EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
    Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Praying for your friend.
      Psalm 19:14
      Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.
      sigpic

Comment

*hugs* I can relate because last night I was talking to a friend who is blinded as well by catholism. *praying for her*
        God Bless You,

Cathy

There is surely a future hope for you,
        and your hope will not be cut off.
        - Proverbs 23:18

Comment

I used to be Roman Catholic. It beats the heck out of being a flat out pagan or atheist, but we know there is truth lacking there. After I read the book Conversations With Catholics I never went back. Don't know if you friend would find that book to be of value or not, but will certainly pray for her to come into a full knowledge of all of YHWH's truths.
          Per Hebrew 13:3 please "Remember those in prison": http://bibleforums.org/forumdisplay....secuted-Church

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you....thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Comment

Only One Way To Heaven...JESUS!!!!

Father, YOU are the One who changes hearts....I know, cause YOU changed mine. I pray that YOU would enlighten this person to see YOU for who YOU really are!!!!!! I was there in her shoes as far as beliefs, Lord, believing being a good person was all that was needed to get to Heaven...that's what I was taught as a child in the Catholic religion...YOU showed me the light!!!! Alleluia...Father, I pray that YOU introduce her to Jesus, our Savior...the only way for us to get to YOU, Oh Father God!! I pray these things in Jesus' name!! Amen.

God Bless
            John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Working...
            X