This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pray for the sick

Please pray for the sick patients at the hospital where I work. I pray for them often but I'm so accustomed to their level of sickness that it becomes the norm for me. Pray that God helps them either heal or cross over to heaven in a comfortable way, surrounded by loved ones. I have so much compassion for them and it sometimes makes my job so difficult. I know God cares and I know He is there but at times the burden feels overwhelming.

Praying with you.

Father God,
    I agree in prayer with quasar. Lord we ask your touch upon the sick patients that quasar works with. We know you are the ultimate healer. Please bring healing to their bodies, bring ease of their pain and suffering. Lord, for those who don't know you we ask for their salvation. By your Holy Spirit touch their hearts and minds and let them know of your great love. For those that their time here is done take them gently home to you. And Holy Father, strengthen quasar, give encouragement, empower with your Holy Spirit, let quasar know how very much you love him/her. In your name Lord Jesus we pray, amen.

God bless you
    The Journal of my grandson Nathaniel's courageous battle with cancer.........

http://www.caringbridge.org/cb/input...nathanielemily

Revelation 21:4) And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away."

Comment

Jesus, Please take care of these people in the hospital.. Please Jesus.. Jesus please care of all sick and and unwell people of the world.. Please Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
      Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
      SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
      Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
      Daughter & Family
      Vickie & Ashley
      For ALL suffering with ALS
      Moonglow and Nate
      My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
      Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
      Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
      Gary &Cleaveland
      EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
      Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Originally posted by quasar View Post
        Please pray for the sick patients at the hospital where I work. I pray for them often but I'm so accustomed to their level of sickness that it becomes the norm for me. Pray that God helps them either heal or cross over to heaven in a comfortable way, surrounded by loved ones. I have so much compassion for them and it sometimes makes my job so difficult. I know God cares and I know He is there but at times the burden feels overwhelming.
        Praying that God continue to strengthen you in your work and bless you in the midst of it. And for all of sick patients..praying for their healing and peaceful transitions. In the Name of Jesus.
        "The flowers appear on the earth,
        the time of singing has come,
        and the voice of the turtledove
        is heard in our land
        ." SofS 2:12 (RSV)

Comment

that your patients will 'feel' your compassion, reach out to your Lord, and experience His Peace . . .

Comment

Lord, I pray that YOU give Quasar YOUR words, love and compassion to deal with those that are so in need of YOUR mighty hand on their lives...Give her YOUR wisdom that she may shine tremendously in YOUR light through her knowledge of YOU and YOUR Word! I pray these things in Jesus' name..Amen.

God bless you!
            John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Sending up prayers now.
              There is nothing like hearing the prayer of a little child

Comment

Quasar, agreeing in prayer with you......
                sigpic

O Lord, open my lips, And my mouth shall show forth Your praise. Ps 51:15

Comment

Working...
                X