X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting rules for the prayerforum

Guidelines for posting. Please read.
    The purpose of this forum can be summarized best in the words of these scriptures:

Daniel 9:17
    Now therefore, our God, hear the prayer of Your servant, and his supplications, and for the Lord's sake cause Your face to shine on Your sanctuary, which is desolate.

James 5:15
    And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.

Matthew 21:22
    And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.

This forum is meant for prayers and not for advice, or to voice personal judgements of those seeking prayer.

Consider posting a quick response just so the person making the request is encouraged.

However, please remember this:
    If there are no posts answering your prayer thread, this does not mean that no one is praying for you. Some members here pray without posting, according to the scripture:

Matthew 6:6
    But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly.

Please note: We do not subscribe to the 'Name-it-and-claim-it' Word of Faith movement and believe it to be a distortion of Luke 17:6 and other NT passages.

Also we do NOT allow praying for dead persons..... this is considered Catholic doctrine and not allowed on this protestant board.
    Last edited by miepie; Aug 12th 2009, 04:20 AM. Reason: adding rule
    Glorious Day
    Living He loved me
    Dying He saved me
    Buried He carried my sins far away
    Risen He justified
    Freely forever
    One day He's coming
    Oh Glorious Day!

Casting Crowns
Working...
X