Please pray for me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help Please pray for me!

I just spent 4 days in the hospital for my lungs again. They still don't know what is going on with them. Please pray for me. 6praying.gif
    John 15:17 "These things I command you, that ye love one another."

Praying for you.
    Matt 9:13
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

Comment

You are in my prayers.
      sigpic
      ".....it's your nickel"

Comment

Indeed! Praying now and will be watching, asking for relief from immediate suffering and a timely resolution to this problem with your lungs.

Comment

Praying for you !

Comment

How are you feeling brother?
            Matt 9:13
            13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
            NASU

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mark View Post
              How are you feeling brother?
              Doing better. Thank you all for upholding me with your prayers. Amen.gif
              John 15:17 "These things I command you, that ye love one another."

Comment

Not being able to breathe is scary. I am glad you are feeling better and also hope you have some concrete direction for future health.
                Peace to you!

It is because of Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.

1 Corinthians 1:30

Comment

Praying you will totally recover and have no relapses.
                  Per Hebrew 13:3 please "Remember those in prison": http://bibleforums.org/forumdisplay....secuted-Church

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you....thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Comment

Working...
                  X