Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I messed up, but it's hurting others not me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I messed up, but it's hurting others not me.

I will not go into all the details, but I got testy with someone and the result was that I was "punished" in a way that is keeping me from helping some others who, truly, are in desperate need. The person I appealed to, for mercy for them, has ignored me so far. Please pray for those desperate people to get the help they need Thank you.
    Per Hebrew 13:3 please "Remember those in prison": http://bibleforums.org/forumdisplay....secuted-Church

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you....thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Not really sure what is going on but being honest and being angry and honest at the same time usually backfires from my own personal experience..that being said being persecuted for being honest is pretty typical from anyone who cannot handle the truth?
    Peace to you!

It is because of Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.

1 Corinthians 1:30

Comment

In other words it is a distraction from taking responsibility. (Throwing fire on the already disposed in order to retain one's cool)
      Peace to you!

It is because of Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.

Comment

I am praying......................
        Mal 3:16 Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.

Comment

Praying for those in need .

Comment

Thanks so much for the prayers! Someone, without my even asking him, volunteered to cover for me so that those needing help do get it.
            Per Hebrew 13:3 please "Remember those in prison": http://bibleforums.org/forumdisplay....secuted-Church

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you....thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Comment

Originally posted by L'Ange View Post
              Thanks so much for the prayers! Someone, without my even asking him, volunteered to cover for me so that those needing help do get it.
              It has been a while but I am glad your worries were unfounded!
              Peace to you!

Comment

Working...
              X