Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please pray for my brother

His name is John and he is very sick.
    Mal 3:16 Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.

Praying...........................
    Matt 9:13
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

Comment

I praying right now......
      sigpic
      ".....it's your nickel"

Comment

Praying for John !

Comment

Praying for John this evening.

Comment

Gods peace be with your Brother.
            And those castles made of sand....fall into the sea......eventually

Comment

Prayers ascending, brother.

When we stand before the Judgment Seat, we will have retained only two things from our earthly life: what God gave us, and what we did with what He gave us.

Comment

Thanks for praying everyone. My brother passed away on Tuesday.
                Mal 3:16 Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.

Comment

So sorry to hear that Shepherdsword. My sincerest condolences. May God comfort you and your family.
                  Matt 9:13
                  13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
                  NASU

Comment

Praying for John's health to be restored.
                    Per Hebrew 13:3 please "Remember those in prison": http://bibleforums.org/forumdisplay....secuted-Church

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you....thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Comment

Working...
                    X