No announcement yet.

Universal Call to Pray for our Nation!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Universal Call to Pray for our Nation!

canopyofprayer.net

On Wed, Apr 29 @ 7:00 p.m. there is a call for all Christians to pray together for our Nation, and all people affected by this terrible virus. Please join us, and pass the word on!

2 Chronicles 7:14 (KJV) If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Amen to 2 Chronicles 7:14. I personally think no way the nation or the world will repent but that the Biblical advice will is good on an individual level too.

I do pray for this country every day and have been praying even more since this virus scare started. I have been praying that people look,outside the box, get off MSM's brainwashing and fear mongering, and see what is really going on. Most especially I have prayed that they don't take that vaccine! Here are some reasons why.

Masks deplete oxygen and increase harmful carbon dioxide to the lungs, thus making one more susceptible to a virus and illness in general. How many people go around sneezing on others? How many don't have Kleenex or handkerchiefs if they feel a sneeze coming on? Social isolation, intimidation and fear, individually or jointly, are shown to be the biggest health hazards, not any virus. Sunshine helps to kill viruses.

Selenium, vitamin C and colloidal silver kill viruses. Common sense, as opposed to listening to "experts" and the fear mongering MSM, can save so many lives. And freedoms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY4xSz6yCMk ER doctors speak up on the Corona virus scare. They say the hype isn't about being safe, it's about controlling you.

See vids by Dr. Rashid Buttar(especially about Bill Gates and Dr. Fauci) and Dr. Shiva on the corona virus scare and vaccines. Dr. Buttar is considered to be one of the 50 most important doctors in the field of immunology. Dr. Shiva is a biological engineer from MIT, invented email and is running for Senate in Massachusetts. As for what Dr. Buttar has to say about Bill Gates, see Gates' channel and you can find a vid called "Does saving lives increase over population?"

See Dr. Suzanne Humphries on vaccines. See Vaxxed, a movie on YT, made by a doctor about Big Pharma coverups and harm done by vaccines. Very heart
    Don't take the vaccine. Could you list the ingredients in it? Could you verify, with data, what harm or good it would do for your body?breaking.

Even the Washington Times has said that the CoVid scare "is based on irrationally inflated numbers..." and "is the biggest hoax in political history."

Per Hebrew 13:3 please "Remember those in prison": http://bibleforums.org/forumdisplay....secuted-Church

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you....thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Comment

Originally posted by L'Ange View Post
      Amen to 2 Chronicles 7:14. I personally think no way the nation or the world will repent but that the Biblical advice will is good on an individual level too.

I do pray for this country every day and have been praying even more since this virus scare started. I have been praying that people look,outside the box, get off MSM's brainwashing and fear mongering, and see what is really going on. Most especially I have prayed that they don't take that vaccine! Here are some reasons why.

Masks deplete oxygen and increase harmful carbon dioxide to the lungs, thus making one more susceptible to a virus and illness in general. How many people go around sneezing on others? How many don't have Kleenex or handkerchiefs if they feel a sneeze coming on? Social isolation, intimidation and fear, individually or jointly, are shown to be the biggest health hazards, not any virus. Sunshine helps to kill viruses.

Selenium, vitamin C and colloidal silver kill viruses. Common sense, as opposed to listening to "experts" and the fear mongering MSM, can save so many lives. And freedoms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY4xSz6yCMk ER doctors speak up on the Corona virus scare. They say the hype isn't about being safe, it's about controlling you.

See vids by Dr. Rashid Buttar(especially about Bill Gates and Dr. Fauci) and Dr. Shiva on the corona virus scare and vaccines. Dr. Buttar is considered to be one of the 50 most important doctors in the field of immunology. Dr. Shiva is a biological engineer from MIT, invented email and is running for Senate in Massachusetts. As for what Dr. Buttar has to say about Bill Gates, see Gates' channel and you can find a vid called "Does saving lives increase over population?"

See Dr. Suzanne Humphries on vaccines. See Vaxxed, a movie on YT, made by a doctor about Big Pharma coverups and harm done by vaccines. Very heart
      Don't take the vaccine. Could you list the ingredients in it? Could you verify, with data, what harm or good it would do for your body?breaking.

Even the Washington Times has said that the CoVid scare "is based on irrationally inflated numbers..." and "is the biggest hoax in political history."

Thanks for the thoughtful reply L'Ange. We live in such a sad state of affairs. We can't trust our own government! But still I am not afraid, and I have peace and joy in my heart because I know who is really in control of the affairs of mankind. Since EVERYTHING on earth has become about obtaining power and wealth, wickedness is running full steam ahead, but this is not a surprise for we who love the Lord. It would not surprise me if at some point it becomes maybe even a matter of life or death over taking a vaccine they tell us will be sooooo veryyyyy goodddd for the whole. Remember how they forced childhood immunizations down our throat, and you could not enroll your child in public education without proof of immunity? It may become something akin to that because the fear mongers have done such a good job of scaring people half to death over this virus. It's sad to see the chaos for people who know not the Lord. Thanks for the info, and more importantly continue in prayer.

Many Blessings

Comment

Originally posted by RogerW View Post

Thanks for the thoughtful reply L'Ange. We live in such a sad state of affairs. We can't trust our own government! But still I am not afraid, and I have peace and joy in my heart because I know who is really in control of the affairs of mankind. Since EVERYTHING on earth has become about obtaining power and wealth, wickedness is running full steam ahead, but this is not a surprise for we who love the Lord. It would not surprise me if at some point it becomes maybe even a matter of life or death over taking a vaccine they tell us will be sooooo veryyyyy goodddd for the whole. Remember how they forced childhood immunizations down our throat, and you could not enroll your child in public education without proof of immunity? It may become something akin to that because the fear mongers have done such a good job of scaring people half to death over this virus. It's sad to see the chaos for people who know not the Lord. Thanks for the info, and more importantly continue in prayer.

Many Blessings
        What a nice response. Uh, I wonder if I should say this too, which is even more concerning. It seems to all ultimately be about depopulation. The details of that can be seen in the vid with Dr. Buttar about Gates and Fauci. Interestingly on Gates' You Tube channel one of his vids is titled "Is Saving Lives Increasing Overpopulation?" You go first Gates and help with "overpopulation"- which is a myth. Well, Revelation does say that in the last days there would be no flesh alive if Messiah did not return when He will return.

Be assured I do pray for this nation every day. And the world. I have a Chinese PM buddy on another prayer forum. I have seen with things that he says, and from things I have seen online from those of other nationalities, how many people in other countries are looking to America to be the savior in this economic disaster. They feel that the world goes as we go. But we ain't goin' so good. I feel so sorry for them that their hopes will not be realized.

Per Hebrew 13:3 please "Remember those in prison": http://bibleforums.org/forumdisplay....secuted-Church

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you....thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Comment

Working...
        X