This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help-moved to "Prayer" forum

Hi my name is Stacey and I am new here.I come here seeking prayers for my father who is very ill. He is in the hospital and needs alot of prayer and a miracle.Please pray for my dad's recovery and I will in turn pray for all of you.Thanks and God Bless!

Yes, I will pray...

Do you mind sharing with us what is going on with him? Is he a Christian?
    ~ My testimony~

Comment

yes he is very much a christian and he is having trouble weaning off of the ventilator.Thank you for your prayers.

Comment

Hello

Stacey, welcome to the board. You have come to the right place. Praying is what we do best. My prayersare going up for you and your father. Lord, Jesus, please renew the lungs, heart are whatever is dysfunctual in Stacey's dad. Make him whole by your stripes, Lord. Only YOU, Lord, can give him the comfort and peace he needs at this time. Thank you, Lord for hearing and granting our requests. Thank you, Jesus!!!

God Bless. Keep us posted!
        John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Welcome, Stacey.

Praying that the Lord will touch your father and give you and your family comfort and peace.

God bless.
          "Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

{ Psalm 46:10 }

Comment

G'day Stacy718.. Welcome to the BibleForums.. Wonderful place to be.. and even more wonderful to have you here with us..

Please Jesus.. Please hear our prayers for Stacy's father.. He is very ill..and needs your work for recovery.. Please Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
            Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
            SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
            Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
            Daughter & Family
            Vickie & Ashley
            For ALL suffering with ALS
            Moonglow and Nate
            My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
            Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
            Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
            Gary &Cleaveland
            EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
            Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Praying with you Stacey.

Comment

Praying for your father and his fight getting off the respirator and recovering from his illness. Prayers for you to Stacy. May the Lord hold you and comfort you during this time.
                sigpic

"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

2 Corinthians 12:9-10

Comment

Praying for your father

Comment

Please Lord, heal Stacy's dad & and give them both strenght.

Comment

Thank You All

My Dad Passed This Morning. Thanks For Your Prayers.
                      Last edited by miepie; Sep 1st 2008, 07:18 PM. Reason: Prayers for the dead are not allowed.

Comment

Hi Stacey, sweetheart. I'm praying for you too, I know how hard this is... my mother died when I was a teenager, and my husband died last year. God will get you through this.
                        Please could everyone pray for Mieke and Charles.

My testimony http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthr...ight=testimony

Comment

Working...
                        X