This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• little prayer for me please..I'm sick

After an extremely long and stressful week last week, I came down sick with some stomach bug. I did go ahead and take Nate to get his physical yesterday afternoon...as we had waited a month to get him in and I didn't want to postpone it. I am still running a low grade fever but not having the chills as much as I was yesterday. I just feel very weak..tired...you know...sick. blah. I was suppose to help my mom with the garage sale today...didn't do that...also missed my drs appointment yesterday to check on my finger...have alot coming up this week too.

Anyway I am just not all with it here like my brain went on vacation. Please pray I get well fast and also that my anxiety which reared its ugly head this past week stays gone! That caused lack of sleep and with all the extra running around I had to do I just got too run down so picked up this bug. The biggest anxiety is having some problems with my son's teacher at school and we are having a meeting with her, the principle, Nate's other teacher and the lady that ove sees his IEP this Wednesday...that things get resolved at this meeting and my anxiety stays gone!! I haven't had it this bad in years...makes me mad too.

Anyway thanks and I hope this post made sense..

God bless
    "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

4 u
    The LORD is my Miracle

G_d was gracious He has shown favor

Hope is a seed
    God plants in our hearts
    to remind us
    there are better things ahead.
    -Holley Gerth

Comment

Originally posted by moonglow View Post
      After an extremely long and stressful week last week, I came down sick with some stomach bug.

Anyway I am just not all with it here like my brain went on vacation. Please pray I get well fast and also that my anxiety which reared its ugly head this past week stays gone!
      My friend, I pray for you:

Dear Father, please remove the stomach bug from her system. Please give her the calmness and assurance that You will always hold her hand and walk the way with her and her family.

In the poweful Name of Christ Jesus our Lord, Amen.

my God; in Him I will trust (Psa 91:2).

If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior, NOW is the time.

Persevere, pray and be ready for the Return of Christ.

Comment

praying you feel better very soon!! and praying for nate and that meeting. get some rest.
        -- Your ~sister~ in Christ.... a "Kaffinated Kittykat"!!

ROMANS 5:8. Forgiven. Freed. Humbled. Amazed. Grateful. Relying on Christ.

Love is not a place to come and go as we please
        It's a house we enter in, then commit to never leave
        So lock the door behind you, and throw away the key
        We'll work it out together, let it bring us to our knees.....
        Warren Barfield

Comment

.................. ..........

Comment

Praying for you Moonglow Its tough to be feeling ill and still have all the responsiblity. I am definitely praying for you through Nate's IEP meeting. Praying that God help his teacher and those at the meeting see what it is that Nate needs and not what 'they' think he needs.
            sigpic

"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

2 Corinthians 12:9-10

Comment

Jesus, Please take care of Moonglow help heal her from the stomach flu quickly.. She has a extremly busy week this week coming, and needs to feel better.. Please Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
              Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
              SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
              Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
              Daughter & Family
              Vickie & Ashley
              For ALL suffering with ALS
              Moonglow and Nate
              My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
              Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
              Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
              Gary &Cleaveland
              EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
              Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Thanks all...my stomach seems better today...so far anyway. Hopefully the fever won't come back...I think I was still running a fever in the night...for some reason I just get the chills so bad with it. Its been a strange bug I have had anyway...hope its gone soon!

God bless
                "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Comment

for continued Healing of body, mind and spirit . . .

Comment

Get well soon, Moonglow. Father, take all anxieties and sickness away from Moonglow. Let her be strong for the upcoming week's work. Also, Father, let there be unity between the teachers and Nate; an understanding, Lord, we pray. Thank you, Father, in Jesus' name.
                    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Thanks all...I am still running a fever...just low grade but its like good grief...what is this? Three days now this has been going on...

My stomach still gets kind of queasy off and on but not nearly as bad as it was Friday. There is a title of a post on the board I read earlier related to a food item and when I read it my stomach just rolled over...ugh. (ok its not really about food...but sorta ...whatever it is it about made me sick just reading it). So my stomach's still its not right..normally stuff like that doesn't bother me...(I need a green faced sick smiley on here). I had thought about going to the store to get a few things we need...but I am about ready to decide we don't need them that bad... Maybe tomorrow...ugh..

God bless

Comment

Get some rest, and please remember to drink lots of fluids (water's best!) Often when people are sick and/or have fevers, drinking extra water really helps "flush it out" and replace any water you might be losing.

Still praying for you!!
                        -- Your ~sister~ in Christ.... a "Kaffinated Kittykat"!!

ROMANS 5:8. Forgiven. Freed. Humbled. Amazed. Grateful. Relying on Christ.

Love is not a place to come and go as we please
                        It's a house we enter in, then commit to never leave
                        So lock the door behind you, and throw away the key
                        We'll work it out together, let it bring us to our knees.....
                        Warren Barfield

Comment

Heavenly father I pray that you release Moonglow from this illness and that you send a special someone to help and support her through this time, let others know of her need for help and assistance so she is not doing everything on her own. We pray that the meeting with the teachers is surrounded by your angels, that she is protected and upheld by your strength, that Nate's needs are met first and foremost. Please give Moonglow your wisdom as to the root cause of her anxiety so she can be free, in Jesus mighty name, Amen.
                          sigpic
                          1 Cor 10:31 So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.

Phil 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Lord, help me to do great things as though they were little, since I do them with your power;
                          and little things as though they were great, since I do them in your name. Blaise Pascal

Comment

Originally posted by Soulangel View Post
                            Heavenly father I pray that you release Moonglow from this illness and that you send a special someone to help and support her through this time, let others know of her need for help and assistance so she is not doing everything on her own. We pray that the meeting with the teachers is surrounded by your angels, that she is protected and upheld by your strength, that Nate's needs are met first and foremost. Please give Moonglow your wisdom as to the root cause of her anxiety so she can be free, in Jesus mighty name, Amen.
                            Thanks! Prayers were answered! I discovered through God telling me, that I am having a reaction to a allergy nasal spray my doc rx'd me.

This includes the upset stomach, even the fever and the anxiety of all things! Its a steroid which I didn't know and steroids make me sick...

http://www.healthsquare.com/newrx/flu1182_2.htm

Fluticasone drug information

More common side effects may include:
                            Abdominal pain, aches and pains, agitation, aggression, anaphylactic reaction, back problems, bad taste in mouth, brittle bones, bronchitis, bruising, cataracts, congestion, cough, depression, diarrhea, dizziness, dry mouth, dry nose, eye problems, facial changes, fever, flu, headache, hives, hoarseness, indigestion, itching, loss of speech, mouth infection or swelling, nasal congestion, nasal irritation or burning, nasal sores, nausea, nosebleeds, rash, respiratory tract infection, runny nose, shortness of breath, sinus problems, sneezing, sore or irritated throat, stunted growth, swelling of the face and tongue, vomiting, weight gain, wheezing, worsening of asthma

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/d...r/a601056.html

What side effects can this medication cause?

Fluticasone may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:

* headache
                            * stuffy or runny nose
                            * difficulty speaking
                            * sore or irritated throat
                            * painful white patches in the mouth or throat

Some side effects can be serious. If you experience any of the following symptoms, call your doctor immediately:

* new or increased acne (pimples)
                            * easy bruising
                            * enlarged face and neck
                            * growth of hair on the face
                            * depression
                            * anxiety
                            * extreme tiredness
                            * muscle weakness
                            * irregular menstruation (periods)
                            * pink or purple stretch marks on the skin
                            * hives
                            * rash
                            * itching
                            * swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, eyes, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
                            * hoarseness
                            * difficulty breathing or swallowing
                            * chest pain or tightness
                            * cough
                            * shortness of breath
                            * red or fluid filled bumps on skin
                            * burning, tingling, numbness, or weakness in arms or legs

Now that I know I have stopped it but its going to take awhile to get out of my system. Still having alot of stomach upset...so please pray it gets out of my system fast! thanks!

God bless

Comment

Will continue to pray that this moves quickly out of your system. Praise the Lord that you discovered the cause! Amen!
                              sigpic
                              1 Cor 10:31 So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.

Phil 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Lord, help me to do great things as though they were little, since I do them with your power;
                              and little things as though they were great, since I do them in your name. Blaise Pascal

Comment

Working...
                              X