This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I admit I am not the best prayer warrior

I have my times when I won't let up on prayer and times I won't pray at all. I don't come in this room out of laziness. I can't be honest and say it's for any other reason. But I am still going to ask those of you who read this to please pray for kane, my great-nephew. Who came up with that name I don't know but the way his life is going I almost feel it's a curse even though I don't believe in curses. Sin, just plain sin in this world. He is now 15 and I knew him since he was born. He was the best baby. When I went to stay with Phyllis, my niece and his mom I slept in his room. Their spare bed was in there. In the mornings, he would wake up but he was so quiet and just sort of stood around his crib and peaked at me I want to cry as I type this. A long story short, he was raised in an alcoholic home and his dad favored the younger boy Jade. He was mean to kane verbally and I never saw any physical abuse. We've all prayed through the years that phyllis would see she needed the Lord and leave her drinking behind but it hasn't happened. Kane is in trouble with the law and headed for prison, I am certain of it I feel so guilty because I didn't do "more" of something. I know I did some things but phyllis wouldn't listen. Her fave saying is "I know".

Please pray for God to intervene somehow someway, a miracle, please God. If kane goes to jail it will ruin him more Everyone see's it as "kanes" problem and it is in a way but it is the family, the whole family that needs help, counseling, Jesus I went to church up there in B'ham Washington and know of 2 excellent churches but I don't know if there is anything they can do without the "family" coming in and asking. I could ask them to pray though. I will do that today also. God bless you all in advance for the prayers I know you will send out, your sister in Christ, denise in Oregon

Happy to pray.
    betty

Comment

Praying for Kane and his immediate family... praying also for you too, Denise.
      -- Your ~sister~ in Christ.... a "Kaffinated Kittykat"!!

ROMANS 5:8. Forgiven. Freed. Humbled. Amazed. Grateful. Relying on Christ.

Love is not a place to come and go as we please
      It's a house we enter in, then commit to never leave
      So lock the door behind you, and throw away the key
      We'll work it out together, let it bring us to our knees.....
      Warren Barfield

Comment

thank you ladies, so very much

I so appreciate it and will let my sister know that others are praying for Kane and the family, God bless you, your sister in Christ, denise

Comment

jPray, Pray, Pray

Lord, we pray that you put the Christian/Christians that this family will listen to in their paths so that they may heed the Word of God. Father, you know who that is, Lord!!! May the heart of those in need of you, Father, be convicted by the Holy Ghost. We know that you are always on the job, LORD!!! I pray that this family pay attention to your calling. We know that what the devil sends for bad, you will turn bad to good to glorify your Son, Jesus. Thank you, Lord.

We no longer live under the curse of the law, but so often, we put our own selves under the curse of satan. Our words and actions can be deadly. Lord, I pray that satan and all of his evil spirits be bound together and cast into the abyss, in Jesus' name. The blood of Jesus is our everlasting power. The ONLY power is in the name of Jesus!!!! Glory to you, Lord. I thank you for hearing and answering our prayers.

God Bless
          John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

for Kane to recognise his need for God's Forgiveness and turn to Jesus Christ. . .

(ps. and be placed wherever that is going to happen - which could even be prison.)

Comment

Praying for you!

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
              Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
              SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
              Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
              Daughter & Family
              Vickie & Ashley
              For ALL suffering with ALS
              Moonglow and Nate
              My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
              Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
              Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
              Gary &Cleaveland
              EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
              Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Thank you soooooooo much

I needed to hear all that you wrote,you are so right! God bless you and thank you for taking the time to pray, your sister in Christ, denise

Originally posted by livingwaters View Post
                Lord, we pray that you put the Christian/Christians that this family will listen to in their paths so that they may heed the Word of God. Father, you know who that is, Lord!!! May the heart of those in need of you, Father, be convicted by the Holy Ghost. We know that you are always on the job, LORD!!! I pray that this family pay attention to your calling. We know that what the devil sends for bad, you will turn bad to good to glorify your Son, Jesus. Thank you, Lord.

We no longer live under the curse of the law, but so often, we put our own selves under the curse of satan. Our words and actions can be deadly. Lord, I pray that satan and all of his evil spirits be bound together and cast into the abyss, in Jesus' name. The blood of Jesus is our everlasting power. The ONLY power is in the name of Jesus!!!! Glory to you, Lord. I thank you for hearing and answering our prayers.

God Bless

Comment

Thank you Frances, so much. I know you are right to pray this because it must be Gods will, no matter what that is, God bless you, your sister in Christ, denise

Comment

Thank you so much

Wherever 2 or more are gathered God bless you, your sister in Christ, denise

Originally posted by Redneck Charger View Post
                    Praying for you!

Comment

Working...
                    X