This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atheist friend

I grew up with a darling girl. She was beautiful (still is) and very wealthy. This little girl had a smile like an angel and an infectious giggle.

In high school she moved to live with a sibling out West and stayed through college. She was introduced to all sorts of things and has a wild existence for a while.

She is highly intelligent and very well read.

At some point she became an atheist. Not a quiet atheist...but a very public one.

I have constantly lett my faith show to her...but not pressured her for fear she'd quit speaking with me and I'd have no hope of influencing her.

Lately something has changed and she is no longer a professing atheist...she never mentions it. This is a BIG deal and a BIG change.

I don't know what is happening....if God is working with her right now. But, I take this as a great sign. Please pray with me that if God is working on her heart, that she will soften and allow Him in.

SAVED!

Yes, bringing your friend before the LORD, praying confidently that many doors to the Gospel will open for her, and that your persistent, patient testimony will be very influential in her coming to the saving knowledge of Christ.

Looking forward to progress reports for your friend.

Comment

Praying for your friends salvation, wholeness, and purpose in the Lord be fulfilled to the glory of our Father in heaven.
      2 Corinthians 13:14

Comment

Originally posted by Saved! View Post
        I grew up with a darling girl. She was beautiful (still is) and very wealthy. This little girl had a smile like an angel and an infectious giggle.

In high school she moved to live with a sibling out West and stayed through college. She was introduced to all sorts of things and has a wild existence for a while.

She is highly intelligent and very well read.

At some point she became an atheist. Not a quiet atheist...but a very public one.

I have constantly lett my faith show to her...but not pressured her for fear she'd quit speaking with me and I'd have no hope of influencing her.

Lately something has changed and she is no longer a professing atheist...she never mentions it. This is a BIG deal and a BIG change.

I don't know what is happening....if God is working with her right now. But, I take this as a great sign. Please pray with me that if God is working on her heart, that she will soften and allow Him in.

SAVED!
        Perhaps it is time to speak up.
        Be Holy!

Comment

. . . . .

Comment

IsItLove....you have a valid point!

Comment

Please Jesus,let Your Light shine on the person and provide opportunities for her to be near to those who love You and will be a witness about You. Make her aware of You,and also expose the dark,atheist lies that she has believed and let her see them as what they really are,the lies of the devil. Thank You Jesus,in You name Amen.
              I am not who I was 10 years ago, and I'm not who I will be in 10 years, thanks to Jesus!

Comment

Father hold this girl in your loving embrace and let her know about your love. Father give her the desire to love you back and trust you completely.
                In Jesus Holy name I pray,
                Amen
                There is nothing like hearing the prayer of a little child

Comment

Adding my voice to these prayers...Thank You, Lord for the answer I know You will provide..
                  I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me...Phil. 4:13

Comment

Let us know how it goes.
                    Be Holy!

Comment

Thank You Lord that while we were yet sinners, You gave yourself. Lord the same miricale you did when you saved any of us applies to this one too. Lord We know it is Your desire that all should be saved, and that none would perish. Please hear and answer this prayer.
                      I ask these things, and pray Your blessings, in the Name of Your Son,

Amen
                      * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * ** * * * ** * *** * * * * ***** * * * * ** * * * * ** ** * *
                      ~ * You get 10 'reps' to bless others with each day... don't log off until you have used them up......
                      ....Live your life the same way.... ~ *

Please pray for the 'Persecuted Church'.

Bible Forums Vision: "To be a community of believers who are actively engaged in pursuing the truth of God as revealed in His Son Jesus Christ by way of studying the Scriptures diligently in order to discover this truth."

Comment

Working...
                      X