This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer request for home and family

I am requesting prayer cover for the following things, and there are alot so please bear with me?

1. My mother, Cheryl, has been in the hospital for going on 4 months now, and into ICU 3 different times, each time nearly losing her to either fluid on her lungs, carbon monoxide poisoning from the oxygen treatments and complications after surgery on her lungs. She has Chronic Leukemia and COPD and since the surgery to do repair on her lungs she has been unable to stand up without being lifted, but can walk with some assistance, and for this they dont know exactly why. Also she has been in quarrantine isolation for Cdif and another hospital type contagion for going on 2 months and only my father is allowed in to visit and has to wear cap, gown, isolation gear. He spends all day every day with her. The most current/new need is that we will be able to find a long term care facility for her (that would provide the same things as the hospital 24/7 along with the physical therapy needed) so that she will continue to have insurance coverage.

2.My oldest daughter, Heather, has been diagnosed with adenomyosis and is suffering from either another cyst or some type of fybroid tumor, and has been in alot of pain. She and her husband live with my parents and she takes care of all of the household needs while attending college full time. She has had chronic illness for most of her life and struggles to just take care of the daily things.

3.My youngest daughter, Celeste has had symptoms similar to Chostochrinditis (enflamation of the chest muscles/chest wall) but it has turned out that the enflamation is more in the cartilage inside of her chest wall and there hasnt been any improvements going on 3 weeks now. She attends school full time and is rarely ill, its alot for her to be coping with also.

4.My grandson, Christian is being tested for thyroid problems and has a heart murmur, and is overweight due to something happening. He is almost 8 months old, his mother (my middle daughter, Rachel) is unemployed and hearing impaired and having alot of difficulty finding part time work to boost the family income also.

5.I am disabled and going through some very difficult financial strain as the cost of living is going up with the gas price hikes and everything being affected, there are no adjustments made to what support comes in. I do not have a car and have to rely on my dad (who needs to be up at the hospital most of the time) for transportation for food, bills and minimal errands, I dont have anyone that has a vehicle nearby that can help out. I would love to work, but it would have to be some sort of design or editing work that I could do from home and I really dont know the first thing about finding that kind of work. It is also looking like my paperwork with the system that helps us with food and medical care here is being caught up in all the red tape again and we have little food in the house now as is. *sighs* I'm going to be sorting out my books and movies and such and pawning them to try to come up with enough to help cover the fees for my youngest' graduation and such for the school year and whatever is left over will go for food. Lately ive been making sure there is enough for her and sticking to coffee or tea for myself, and I pretty much just eat whatever she doesnt want.

God is good to us, dont take my post in a negative way! I know that some how there will be things work out and turn out for the best for all of us because we love Him. I also know things could be so much worse for each of our situations and I am grateful that they arent. Prayer matters and makes a difference or else I wouldnt even bother asking for

Thank you for taking time to pray for us!

1-2-3-4. I'd be glad to pray Going through such sickness is very hard on everyone. I will pray for healing and that God will provide peace and comfort to those around her(them) =)

5. I am sorry that so many unfortunate things are happening to you. Just stick to God's word and pray that God will provide comfort, healing, peace (All the good stuff! )) through the troubles!
    Deuteronomy 6:5
    Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

Comment

Thank you such is life, we have all these seasons that we go through, not all of them easy but God is here through all of the good and bad things and gives us something from each season to carry to the next I believe, and am thankful.

Comment

I'm thinking of a song we play in the car - What a friend we have in Jesus. It talks of all the blessings and support of our Lord that we miss out on because we don't take enough things to him in prayer.

You have certainly taken the right course posting many areas needing prayer all together. May our Lord strengthen, comfort and heal each need. Thank you for sharing and showing me i need to pray more myself. Love and peace, SofTy.
        1 Corinthians 1:12-13 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos: and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.

Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptised in the name of Paul?

KJV

May the power of the Spirit of our God unite us. SofTy.

Comment

LORD, Heal This Family....Your Children, LORD

Ravenwspr, Oh, my heart goes out to you and your family...If I could be there to help you all, I would. Certainly, there are churches in the area that have pantry days. I know in Texas they do, also, in Louisiana they did. Some churches will even pay utilities or dire need items. Some utility companies have programs of assistance as well.

As far as work, have you tried to "google" design or edit work? They may have a link for you. Or, some on-line courses have free tuition for disabled people, I think. Don't give up. Our GOD is a faithful GOD. HE loves us unconditionally and always. Nothing can separate us from HIM!!!! HE will always do HIS part---we have to make sure we do our part.

Try as much as you can, to read the Word. There is always a revelation waiting for us, if we seek it. Amen..

Please know that I will be praying for everyone mentioned, including you...Alleluia..

Our Lord Jesus is in the healing business. Glory to God. So, be watching...be listening....be reverent.....be thankful.......be glorifying HIS awesome name.....be loving to HIM, as HE is to you......be praising HIM....but, most of all.....stay in a close relationship with JESUS!!!!! Glory to God.

God Bless!!~~~
          John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Please Jesus, help this family.. Please help them all.. they ALL need your help! Please Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
            Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
            SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
            Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
            Daughter & Family
            Vickie & Ashley
            For ALL suffering with ALS
            Moonglow and Nate
            My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
            Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
            Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
            Gary &Cleaveland
            EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
            Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Well. My mother is having me take her card to pay some of the expenses (thats something I dont want to do coming from where she is) I didnt even tell her things were that tight for us, but she knew anyway. Ive started the wading thru the red tape paperwork and its going to be 2 weeks before I know what the budget limits are for my home expenses (youngest daughter and our zoo are the only ones here.....anyone want a really short dumb dog? lol) So I will get up in the morning and put one foot in front of the other and do my best to make ends meet for as long as possible with what I have in hand, I'm not worried - I probably should be, but im really not.

My moms oxygen levels are staying up really well but shes just feeling really weak. No updates on the rest as yet, but quiet is a good thing to have sometimes Thank you all again for praying for us! Our needs are so intermingled because we support eachother alot, im blessed with a fantastic and Godly family.

Comment

Praying with you for you and your family.

Comment

that each of you receive Healing and Peace . . .

Comment

Urgent update: My middle daughter, Rachel is being thrown out with my grandson by his father. Their money has been tight and shes hearing impaired and unable to find work and the tension has been horrible, he asked her to leave this morning. I dont know what I can do, I have a room open in my home but we have nothing else. Please keep us lifted up. I need the wisdom to deal with it. Lord help me make the right choices.

Comment

update: my daughter with the home situation is working things out (very strained) but when she came over she blew up at me for not having a way to come over to visit them, and became more angry when i asked her to calm down and talk. I know that makes no sense but its true I dont have a car or the money to give for gas to travel half hour across town. Im going to lay down.

Comment

Update: my daughter, Heather, who has had some health problems with fibroid cysts/tumors had some positive news from dr. today, theres a shot she can take for next 6 months that may alleviate all of her symptoms and help a ton of ways - as long as it works with her system how it is supposed to, she gets the medication on wed. next week so we are hoping and praying that it works the right way and doesnt bring any further complications. Were all relieved, its all been looking like surgery being the only way for a long time and this is a huge posibility.

Comment

I am glad some things are looking a little up and I will add you and yours to my prayers. Things stink here too so I do know how it can be

Comment

I will keep all of you in my prayers. I understand about financial strains.
                            We have been through a difficult time this year. Sometimes I wonder why
                            God hates me so much

Comment

Lord you are aware of the changing needs of all your children. Please remember and comfort/ strengthen these needs. SofTy.
                              1 Corinthians 1:12-13 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos: and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.

Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptised in the name of Paul?

KJV

May the power of the Spirit of our God unite us. SofTy.

Comment

Working...
                              X