This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPORTANT Need Prayer...

Hello, my friends of Christ, it is me Dana. I need prayers to stay with God forever. I went away, and, turned myself into an atheist recently, and, it was no fuyn. Then I decided toi come back, and, become a Christian again. So, please pray that I can stay a Christian forever. Thanks, and, God Bless.
    PSALM23
    http://encouragementcentral.wetpaint.com/

Please visit the aboce link to my website. I will be adding scripture as I feel it needs to be. And, please feel free to tell me about it. Thanks, and, GOD Bless!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to pray for you =) Put some effort of your own in, go to church read the Bible do your best to keep on the road with God!
    Deuteronomy 6:5
    Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

Comment

Charles and I will pray for you.

Love you,
      Mieke
      Glorious Day
      Living He loved me
      Dying He saved me
      Buried He carried my sins far away
      Risen He justified
      Freely forever
      One day He's coming
      Oh Glorious Day!

Casting Crowns

Comment

Wait A MINUTE.....HELP IS ON THE WAY

Prayers going up for you!!! Sometimes it's tough to realize who we really are.....in Christ!!! Joint heirs with Christ with an inheritance from our Creator, THE FATHER ALMIGHTY!!!!!! Alleluia. Praying is our connector with our FATHER.....so pray, pray, pray, pray, pray....Amen!!!

You make your environment so Christian, that others would think GOD, HIMSELF, lived with you.....of course, we know, HE does......Glory to God!!! Thank you, LORD....teach this child of yours how to live, breath, walk, talk, eat, sing, whatever.......like YOU, LORD!!!!
        John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Praying for you Dana..Please Jesus, help her stay with the Christiany Family..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
          Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
          SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
          Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
          Daughter & Family
          Vickie & Ashley
          For ALL suffering with ALS
          Moonglow and Nate
          My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
          Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
          Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
          Gary &Cleaveland