This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help need prayer please

A while ago i posted asking for prayer for a new venture i had started with a friend,its going ok but at the moment we seem to be workin 14 hour days for very little to no pay, i can manage the physical but the lack of finance's is taking it's toll on the two of us.my friend has two hungry children and i have one with another on the way in january.i posted also for prayer for my fiance and for the restoration of our relationship,its getting much better now but still needs all your kind prayers if you will,she had a accident yesterday and fell down the stairs,praise the Lord the baby is fine but she broke her foot and now can't work soo the pressure is on me to find the finances to pay my bills as well as hers!..i would just like to say that since joining this site my relationship with Christ has grown and grown and i am forever grateful to all that have prayed for me and encouraged me..God bless you all abundantly and thankyou in advance for those of you that pray for me and are also in need!

for your financial victory. There are lots that God has to say about finances.....we just have to "do them!!!" This is a very good site with most of your answers: www.bible.com. But, like I said, we have to do what HE says, not what we think we can or cannot do......Amen

Of course, HE has a lot to say about relationships also.....and babies.....and just about all that involves human life!!!!

God Bless
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

lifting you up to the Lord... and thanking Him for the blessing you are to this forum.
      "The flowers appear on the earth,
      the time of singing has come,
      and the voice of the turtledove
      is heard in our land
      ." SofS 2:12 (RSV)

Comment

Please Jesus, Please take care of hiswordisfinal.. and his partner/friend..and his Lady and their Baby.. Please Jesus...

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
        Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
        SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
        Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
        Daughter & Family
        Vickie & Ashley
        For ALL suffering with ALS
        Moonglow and Nate
        My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
        Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
        Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
        Gary &Cleaveland
        EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
        Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Praying for you, your partner and baby. Your business and financial situation. Your business partner. Lord i know money is an area many strggle with. In a world of plenty - many go without. Please provide what you word speaks of in Matthew 6:25-34. Also strengthen all of our belief - i believe! please strengthen my belief! Peace SofTy.
          1 Corinthians 1:12-13 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos: and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.

Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptised in the name of Paul?

KJV

May the power of the Spirit of our God unite us. SofTy.

Comment

praying for your family, business and finances

Comment

for wisdom and peace. . .

Comment

Working...
              X