X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daughter and grandson homeless

Hi,

Please keep our daughter, who is Christian, and grandson, and my wife in prayer.

Our daughter's apartment in Maryland, which she owns, has turned out to be infested with yeast spores and is uninhabitable, leaving her homeless but still with a housing loan to pay. The apartment company or construction company responsible (they did some repairs a while ago, which they obviously made a mess of), told her the place was uninhabitable but have not provided any alternative accommodation.

She is staying with a friend but apparently this is not working out. She needs to find alternative accommodation that she can afford. Her nearest relative is in the next state, so she cannot realistically go there.

It looks like she is going to have to sue the company to get them to do anything to help her, and the lawyers fees necessary are a problem. This infection has also effected her health (lungs) and we are all worried that it may also have affected our grandson. My wife, who stayed in the apartment for about 2 months last summer may also be affected (lungs also).

Thanks,
    If one member suffers, all suffer together ESV, 1Co 12:26a

I pray that the Lord brings healing to all those involved with this whose health may have been compromised and that a new living situation is presented for them soon.

Courtney

Psalm 100
    Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.
    Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing.
    Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
    Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
    For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

Comment

Worship HIS mighty NAME!!!

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about this situation.....Of course, we all will be praying for immediate results, as your family needs a place to stay. Prayerfully, their health will get better now that they are out of there. You know, it looks bad now, but sometimes it is really for the best. I mean, just think if the problem would not have been detected, they could have been in reaaaaally more serious problems, health wise. Most of the time, we can't really look past the present circumstances, but, do not give up on God. Oh, my!!!!! HE IS SUCH A LOVING GOD!!!!!! We give YOU all the glory for the outcome of this problem, Father. We know according to your Word, that YOU will never forsake us or leave us. YOU tell us to cast our cares upon YOU, Father. So, we come to you again, praying for your help and mercy in Doug3's family crisis.

Thank you, Father God. We love YOU and praise YOU!!!!
      John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Jesus.. Please clear the mess of this home..and let them return to their home.. Please Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
        Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
        SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
        Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
        Daughter & Family
        Vickie & Ashley
        For ALL suffering with ALS
        Moonglow and Nate
        My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
        Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
        Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
        Gary &Cleaveland
        EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
        Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Originally posted by GodSeeker View Post
          I pray that the Lord brings healing to all those involved with this whose health may have been compromised and that a new living situation is presented for them soon.

i stand in agreement with you; we ask this in Jesus' name. amen. ty God.

Comment

Praying in agreement and in Jesus name..especially praying for the health Mom and son

Comment

I pray for your health and and your families also that the Lord provides a solution to ALL your needs! God bless you in your time of need!!!

Comment

. . .

(yeast is killed by high temperatures, so would turning the heating very high stop the problem?)

Comment

Update

Hi,

Thank you for all your prayers. They are in another apartment now.

Francis, I think - but can't really say - that the problem was way past the stage where that would help.
                  If one member suffers, all suffer together ESV, 1Co 12:26a

Comment

Thanks be to God and praying the situation remains better for them. In the Name of Jesus.
                    "The flowers appear on the earth,
                    the time of singing has come,
                    and the voice of the turtledove
                    is heard in our land
                    ." SofS 2:12 (RSV)

Comment

Working...
                    X