This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• various requests

Prayers needed for Tuigamala & family bereavement, passing away of his youngest daughter Nofo. Thankyou

Please pray for Ricardo & Helens trip overseas. May God hedge his protection around them wherever they go. Please pray also for healing in our relationship, may it be a wonderful reunion & family restoration. Thankyou

Prayers for protection as Fui & Toleafoa return to NZ. Bless them & their children & families. Thankyou

Prayers needed for court judgement to be given 18th Sept. May the Lord give my husband & his family favour . re: land compensation. Thankyou

Please pray for my husband's health. Has weak immune system. Problems with allergies, & terrible flu. Thankyou

Praying that our Lord's Will will be done in all these situations.

Prayerhse - bless you for sharing these needs, where it helps others, as well as in private prayer. Know that your posts are 'teaching' me. Thank you. SofTy.
    1 Corinthians 1:12-13 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos: and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.

Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptised in the name of Paul?

KJV

May the power of the Spirit of our God unite us. SofTy.

Comment

Hi I noiced you have a few prayer requests and I am praying for all your needs but have only time to post to that in here

Comment

Praying for all your needs..and the situations around you!

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
        Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
        SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
        Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
        Daughter & Family
        Vickie & Ashley
        For ALL suffering with ALS
        Moonglow and Nate
        My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
        Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
        Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
        Gary &Cleaveland