This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanking Jesus for Listening..

Thanking the Lord for each and everyone of you at the BibleForums..

Thanking you for your prayers that I have asked for in the short time I have been here..

Thank you for your prayers for Ashley274..Please continue to Pray for her as she needs a job..and have her house fixed by winter..

Pray for all the kids that started school this week.. Please Jesus take care of each of them all safe..

Jesus.. you listen to all our prayers each and everyday.. And I thank you for that.. as We Love YOU.. Want YOU..and Need YOU in our lives..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
    Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
    SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
    Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
    Daughter & Family
    Vickie & Ashley
    For ALL suffering with ALS
    Moonglow and Nate
    My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
    Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
    Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
    Gary &Cleaveland
    EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
    Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Lord i thank you for all the members on BibleForums and especially those who by their prayers are teaching me to use prayer more frequently.

My children are among those who returned to school this week in the UK, and i remember all school children, teachers and other staff in schools worldwide.

Teach me to come humbly to your cross each day and share my needs, and the needs of all your children worldwide. Peace, SofTy.
    1 Corinthians 1:12-13 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos: and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.

Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptised in the name of Paul?

KJV

May the power of the Spirit of our God unite us. SofTy.

Comment

praying in agreement

Comment

Father i thank you for the members of this board, i thank you for the prayers the two members above have posted, they pray and post on a regular occasion and for this act of humility and love i ask that you bless them and the other brethren abundantly, let your mighty blessings be upon them and thier familie's, may your beautiful guiding light be within them so very bright that many flock to them to hear of your love and precious gift of life eternal!-charger you have been an inspiration to me since i joined this board and have prayed for me so quickly and without prejudice more than a few time's,when we meet in Heaven i will point you out to the Lord as someone that showed a troubled brother in need a humble shoulder,and renewed my former faith to where it is now!,Godbless you abundantly my friend!!!

Comment

Praying with all of you ...and thank you

Comment

Working...
          X