This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help Prayer for my brother.

I'm asking for prayer for my brother. Today he spoke to my boss about getting a job with him. So I'm praying that the Lord's hand would be upon this situation. My boss is tough to deal with, but my brother is really desperate for a job. He is very qualified and experienced and would make a great contribution here. I pray the Lord would soften my boss's heart and that he would give him a chance.

Thank you all.
    This IGNORE button is by far one of the most useful tools I've used to keep my peace while navigating through some of the madness.

Praying thaat your boss considers your brother's application carefully, and the Lord Guides his decision . . .

Comment

I prayed for your brother too...... may God help him in this situation and soften the boss's heart......

Love you lots,
      Mieke
      Glorious Day
      Living He loved me
      Dying He saved me
      Buried He carried my sins far away
      Risen He justified
      Freely forever
      One day He's coming
      Oh Glorious Day!

Casting Crowns

Comment

I pray also that your brother will get this job and be a real asset to the company.
        Matthew 21:22

Comment

I agree with everyone asking for a job for your brother. May the Lord put him in just the right place.

Comment

Adding my voice to these prayers for your brother, your boss, and that all be according to the Lord's purposes.
            2 Corinthians 13:14

Comment

Praying for that, or something better.
              Per Hebrew 13:3 please "Remember those in prison": http://bibleforums.org/forumdisplay....secuted-Church

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you....thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Comment

Father I pray that you put it on this boss's heart to give this man a job in the company. Thank you Father for all you do for us.
                In Jesus Holy name I pray,
                Amen
                There is nothing like hearing the prayer of a little child

Comment

Working...
                X