X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer for a Friend

Dear Lord,

Today I see Your hand at work once again as You guide all who have faith in You. Lord, You are in control and all the Glory and Honor and Praise be unto You!!!

Lord, You have brought two paths together again. Two warriors who had been led along paths very much the same and brought together in fellowship. This fellowship parted ways but You knew that this was for only a season as we both grew and learned from You. Now You lead us back to fellowship again.

Thank you Lord for bringing us back together as my friend is in need of prayer.

Lord, I ask that You lift my friend and comfort him during this time of loss. His mother has recently passed and he informed me of this just now and I am led to get on my knees and pray for him. Lord, You heard my words while I was praying and I ask Lord that You give my friend the peace and understanding only You can give to those who seek You Lord.

Lord, I lift my friend in Jesus Christ's Name, Amen.
    Slug1--out

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Agreeing with you in prayer right now Slug.
    .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
    .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

Comment

... ....

I have never found anyone, however religious and devout who did not sometimes experience withdrawal of grace, or feel a lessening of devotion. -Thomas a Kempis

If You Need Help, Ask God. If You Don't, Thank God. -Unknown

The devil is a better theologian than any of us and is a devil still. -A.W. Tozer

Comment

In prayer with you

Comment

Slug.. I am in prayer with you and your friend..Please Jesus take care of them both..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
            Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
            SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
            Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
            Daughter & Family
            Vickie & Ashley
            For ALL suffering with ALS
            Moonglow and Nate
            My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
            Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
            Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
            Gary &Cleaveland
            EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
            Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Praying here, as well.

Dear Heavenly Father, we come to You right now in the mighty name of Jesus, and we ask that You would comfort, console, uplift and encourage Slug's friend who just lost his mother. I can't even begin to imagine what such a loss would be like, but You do, since You sent Your Son to die on a horrible Roman cross so that Your good creation, including mankind, could be reconciled back to Yourself. Please surround Slug's friend and his family with the love, encouragement, comfort and support only Your Holy Spirit can bring during these days of loss and grief. We thank and praise You, Lord, for Slug's compassion for his friend, and may You continue to show Your faithfulness in the coming days, weeks and months to Slug's friend by Slug being willing to just be there for his friend, no matter what. Draw these two friends closer to each other and to You as a result of this tragedy, and help them be the godly friends and brothers in the Lord You want them to be. In the mighty name of Jesus we pray all of these things. Amen and amen!

Yours in Christ,

Benjamin
              "Mark the blameless man, and behold the upright; for the man of peace will have a posterity." Psalms 37:37, NASB

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God." Matthew 5:9, NASB

"The only people who do not see Christ and his teachings as nonviolent are Christians."
              Mohandas K. Gandhi

"Fighting to preserve peace is like [expletive deleted] to preserve virginity." Dr. Stanley Hauerwas, Gilbert T. Rowe Professor of Theological Ethics, Duke University Divinity School

Comment

Working...
              X