This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needing to make a huge decision

I can't go into details on here, but I could really use your prayers. I really feel like it is time that I do something about something that has been weighing heavly on my mind for a while now. I have had a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach all day today. But I'm afraid to for fear of getting hurt, but at this point I'm already hurting. This has really became a distraction that is keeping me from focusing on what I should be. I'm just so tired of thinking about this, I'm so tired of wondering about the outcome and I'm tired of crying about it. Now I'm just trying to figure out if these feelings of needing to do something is the Lord telling me that it's time or if it's coming from the devil. I don't think things could get any more awkward after the way things were today. So maybe it is time to clear it up and make sure that there isn't any understandings.

Could this uneasy feeling that I've had over the past few days be the Lord's way of telling to that it's time to do something? I've really struggled with knowing if something if from the Lord or the devil and someone told me that when something comes from the Lord then you will have a peace about it.

Bringing you before the Lord right now. May He give you the strength to do what you know you need to do. When it is over, there will be relief and may the Lord fill your heart with peace and rest in your body.
    .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
    .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

Father, I pray that you will give Your own wisdom and peace in this matter, and that your love for LBF will be made known in a very clear way.
      Love In Christ,
      Tanya

Comment

ing for you LBF!!! Just do what you need to do...there is no use in making yourself sick over it....just bring it out in the open and deal with it.(IMO) God is right by your side. Just consult with HIM first, and if you have peace about it, do it.

God Bless
        John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

I don't know why this is bothering me so much. My stomach is beginning to feel the same way it did when I developed ulcers a few years ago. i was worried about my niece during that time. But this situation really shouldn't be bothering me to the point that I would get ulcers again.

Comment

Just letting you know I'm still here and I'm still praying.
            .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
            .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

Adding you to my prayers

Comment

Thanks for the prayers. I just posted another prayer request because I'm feeling worst physically. I really believe that all of this that I'm going through is a major spiritual battle. But I really believe that I have the strength to get through this and will be fine in the end.

Comment

it sounds kind of like you have a cycle happening regardless of what youd like to blame deal with the physical and seek some counsel on the thing you cant be open about, holding something in that is serious can affect your general well being and yeah get to be way worse in the long run - we have a real balancing act to maintain as humans between all the physical emotional rational spiritual stuff dont we? definitely praying for you and hoping you get some closer help on things *hugs*

Comment

Working...
                  X