This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Migraines

I suffer from migraines and today is day two of one, I need to ask for prayer so that I won't have to go and have an injection. If it gets any worse or doesn't go away that's where I'm headed. I've never asked for prayer here before, however I'm so unwell this time as my chest is infected and I'm finding it hard to breathe as well, also sleep is hard to come by, that I think it's time I waved a white flag of surrender and asked for help instead of trying to do it on my own. Thanks for taking the time to read this, may God bless you, Linda
    sigpic
    1 Cor 10:31 So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.

Phil 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Lord, help me to do great things as though they were little, since I do them with your power;
    and little things as though they were great, since I do them in your name. Blaise Pascal

I prayed and I am sure many others have or will. Go to the doctor if you need to though. I have suffered form migraines as well. Don't make yourself suffer if it can be helped. God bless you.

Comment

Linda, It is a good thing to share with others when you need prayer.
      When Joshua was fighting the battle, Moses would hold up the staff and Israel would win...when Moses got tired and put his arm down, they would lose. So Aaron and Hur helped him hold it up..and they had victory! I believe this is a good lesson for prayer. We need to hold each other up when a brother or sister is weak. I'm here, holding you up in prayer.

Exodus 17:11-"And it came to pass, when Moses held up his hand, that Israel prevailed: and when he let down his hand, Amalek prevailed.12But Moses hands were heavy; and they took a stone, and put it under him, and he sat thereon; and Aaron and Hur stayed up his hands, the one on the one side, and the other on the other side; and his hands were steady until the going down of the sun.13And Joshua discomfited Amalek and his people with the edge of the sword."
      .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
      .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

Linda,
        My son suffers from migraines as wellI am praying for you to be free of this horrible pain and suffering.

Comment

Praying for you, Linda!
          "The flowers appear on the earth,
          the time of singing has come,
          and the voice of the turtledove
          is heard in our land
          ." SofS 2:12 (RSV)

Comment

for Healing - and the widom to know if the cause is dietry. . .

Comment

Prayer.

Do not think you are bothering the doctor if you feel truly ill and do go if it lasts more than 72 hours after triptains.
              Grace is the gift of Christ, who exposes the gulf which separates God and man, and, by exposing it, bridges it. [K Barth]

Comment

Prayer for healing.

Comment

Sorry to hear you suffer from migraines. I will pray for you and I'm here for you if you want to talk.

Love you,
                  Mieke
                  Glorious Day
                  Living He loved me
                  Dying He saved me
                  Buried He carried my sins far away
                  Risen He justified
                  Freely forever
                  One day He's coming
                  Oh Glorious Day!

Casting Crowns

Comment

Praying for you, Linda. Go see the doctor if it's not any better -- God gave us science, medicine and folks with expertise for a very good reason. God bless.
                    -- Your ~sister~ in Christ.... a "Kaffinated Kittykat"!!

ROMANS 5:8. Forgiven. Freed. Humbled. Amazed. Grateful. Relying on Christ.

Love is not a place to come and go as we please
                    It's a house we enter in, then commit to never leave
                    So lock the door behind you, and throw away the key
                    We'll work it out together, let it bring us to our knees.....
                    Warren Barfield

Comment

Thank you!

Thank you all so very much for your prayers, they have been answered, the migraine is receding rapidly and now I just need to rest, eat, and take it easy. Praise God and again, thank you to everyone who prayed, I appreciate it very much, Linda
                      sigpic
                      1 Cor 10:31 So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.

Lord, help me to do great things as though they were little, since I do them with your power;
                      and little things as though they were great, since I do them in your name. Blaise Pascal

Comment

will be praying for your migraines

Comment

Linda, do you know what it is that triggers your migraines??
                          The LORD is my Miracle

G_d was gracious He has shown favor

Hope is a seed
                          God plants in our hearts
                          to remind us
                          there are better things ahead.
                          -Holley Gerth

Comment

Jesus.. Please help with this migraine.. Please relive it..and help with the infection in their chest.. Please Jesus Help...

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
                            Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
                            SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
                            Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
                            Daughter & Family
                            Vickie & Ashley
                            For ALL suffering with ALS
                            Moonglow and Nate
                            My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
                            Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
                            Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
                            Gary &Cleaveland
                            EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
                            Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Thank you for your continued love and prayers, I'm much better now. Yes, I do know what causes the migraines to a degree and it's not necessarily an easy answer. I have PTSD and if events in my every day life suddenly change, then I can handle that change, however if more and more changes continue to happen over the course of a couple of days, plus I don't get enough sleep then that equation will guarantee the beginning of a migraine. Now it depends how quickly I can get on top of it, as to how quickly I can get rid of it and how far down the treatment line I have to go.

I'm actually planning on going back to the naturopath to have a series of sessions because last time I did this I was migraine free for 5 months, I can't remember what he said exactly, but it was something to do with a liver and something else being out of balance.

Thanks again ~ Soulangel
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X