This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seminary next week.

Thanks to a mix of very severe dyslexia coupled with an inquiring mind the seminary I study at has already changed a few things.
    Please pray that somehow I can find a way to get a little more organized and find the right people to work with to provide the secretarial back-up support to allow me to continue with the level of study God must have thought it was funny for me to do. I will be back at my seminary next week but I will be studying another degree level course on top to compliment the theological and pastoral care studies so far. The reading alone is enough to scare me half to death.
    I do not want to have to have a scribe let alone a PA and I suspect I am going to have to accept one.
    Grace is the gift of Christ, who exposes the gulf which separates God and man, and, by exposing it, bridges it. [K Barth]

Please Jesus, Help this person get organised.. so she can read more.. and help more.. Please Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
    Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
    SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
    Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
    Daughter & Family
    Vickie & Ashley
    For ALL suffering with ALS
    Moonglow and Nate
    My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
    Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
    Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
    Gary &Cleaveland
    EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
    Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Praying for you, hun. At least Wednesday has come and gone and relative peace reigns once again

Comment

Originally posted by Elouise View Post
        to allow me to continue with the level of study God must have thought it was funny for me to do.
        that you have the wisdom to only study what is God's Will for you to do, because if it is His Will He will enable you to cope , but if it is not you'll be on your own . . .

Comment

May God's Will Be Done

Lilke Frances said, if it is God's will for you, HE will equip you for the work!!!Amen...Prayerfully, the answers will come soon. Praying with you for God's work to be done successfully, as only HE can do it!!!
          John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Working...
          X