This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Long??

I have been told "God doesn't give you more then you can handle", well when it comes to money I need more to handle. I know a few of you have said that you'd pray for my company, I guess God's answering machine is full.

My daughter is really looking forward to attending Bands Of America with her high school however, it cost $180.00 and that just covers the trip there hotel stay and trip back, not food.

Please pray a little harder, and maybe tell a friend/family member about my situation.

Thank you ............................................\/ \/ \/ \/
    RnNCollectibles. Great company, lots of Christmas items. May God bless McCain & America.
    sigpic

Hi again, JustMe...I am moving this thread to Prayer Requests.
    ~Mercy
    "Therefore if you have been raised up with Christ,
    keep seeking the things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.
    Set your mind on the things above, not the things that are on the earth.
    For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God."
    Col. 3:1-3

"Some people think God does not like to be troubled with our constant coming and asking. The way to trouble God is not to come at all." - D.L. Moody

Comment

If you need any art or anything to help out (not sure what your company is) ill donate some time, I dont have any money to share but will pray and offer my time.

Comment

Please Jesus.. Help this young girl get to the band that she needs to be on.. or wants to be on.. Please Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
        Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
        SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
        Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
        Daughter & Family
        Vickie & Ashley
        For ALL suffering with ALS
        Moonglow and Nate
        My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
        Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
        Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
        Gary &Cleaveland
        EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
        Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

No problem Mercy4Me, I wasn't sure where to place it.

Thank you for the prayers and thank you Ravenwspr for the offer. My company name is shown in my signature.
          RnNCollectibles. Great company, lots of Christmas items. May God bless McCain & America.
          sigpic

Comment

that your daughter benefits from the valuable lesson of living within the family budget, and that not everything we would like to do is necessarily the Lord's will for us. . . . and that your needs (not necessarily your wants) will be met.

Comment

Originally posted by Frances View Post
              that your daughter benefits from the valuable lesson of living within the family budget, and that not everything we would like to do is necessarily the Lord's will for us. . . . and that your needs (not necessarily your wants) will be met.
              Hence the pray request. I'm tired of trying to stretch 50 into a $.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X