Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

friend badly hurt in a horrible car accident...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friend badly hurt in a horrible car accident...

I just got a call 20 minutes ago. One of my best girlfriends was being driven across her town by her boyfriend early this morning, and somehow he lost control of the car. That's all I know right now. He broke his leg and his arm but he'll be fine..... for whatever reason, she was hurt a lot worse and she's in critical care right now... She took a bad knock to the head and chest and broke ribs, hurt her neck and maybe other things. Her sister's keeping me updated, but no other details yet. I'll update later as I know more. Please just pray for both their families, and all of us who love and care for them...

Thanks
    -- Your ~sister~ in Christ.... a "Kaffinated Kittykat"!!

ROMANS 5:8. Forgiven. Freed. Humbled. Amazed. Grateful. Relying on Christ.

Love is not a place to come and go as we please
    It's a house we enter in, then commit to never leave
    So lock the door behind you, and throw away the key
    We'll work it out together, let it bring us to our knees.....
    Warren Barfield

Praying for your friends! May Gods peace be on all of you while their needs are looked after

Comment

Saying a prayer now.
      Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God,
      will come to know God because they know you.

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under".
      ~Ronald Reagan

Comment

Praying.
        I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrus...

All children left unattended will be given an espresso and a free puppy.

Comment

woah. yes. prayers will be had by me for you CC. for sure.

Comment

Offering prayer of healing and comfort for all involved. Please let us know any updates.

Comment

!!!!
              John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

thanks everyone.

my friend's... hanging in there. She's been drifting in and out of being conscious, and they had to do surgery this morning I guess, after she came in. They don't know the full extent of everything, but they've got the immediate problems taken care of -- some internal bleeding they fixed, ribs, etc. As for her neck and her head.... we'll need to see when she's more alert if she's been affected somehow. My heart's just... so heavy with this. This girl's my 'sister', my best friend. And I don't even have the money to go see her. Not that I could do anything to FIX her.... but I could be there and hold her hand. I'm *this* close to wanting to hitch-hike out there. (Don't worry, I won't... I guess.)

Thanks for your prayers folks. Please pray for her parents too, and her sis, the parents are recently separated but they've had to come together today to deal with this and from what my friend's twin sister said, everyone there's beside themselves.

Warren Barfield

Comment

Awww ((CC)) I am praying for your friend her boyfriend her family and YOU

Comment

Jesus.. Please take care of CoffeeCat's friends.. and their families.. Help them cope through this differcult time.. and please keep her safe in surgery..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
                    Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
                    SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
                    Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
                    Daughter & Family
                    Vickie & Ashley
                    For ALL suffering with ALS
                    Moonglow and Nate
                    My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
                    Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
                    Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
                    Gary &Cleaveland
                    EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
                    Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

I am also asking that God give peace to your friend's family, and that her surgeries go well, and that He give you comfort also.

I have never found anyone, however religious and devout who did not sometimes experience withdrawal of grace, or feel a lessening of devotion. -Thomas a Kempis

If You Need Help, Ask God. If You Don't, Thank God. -Unknown

The devil is a better theologian than any of us and is a devil still. -A.W. Tozer

Comment

for Healing, in whatever way is appropriate, for the injured girl and her family and friends . . .

Comment

Thanks folks. I know a bit more right now....

- Her neck's hurt because she fell forward against her seatbelt, and the way it was on her, her neck hit the seatbelt so it looks bad and it's bruised, but nothing seems to be broken or fractured, thank God.
                          - She's more alert and they asked her to try moving her arms and legs, and it hurts to, but she can.
                          -....Unfortunately, there's a problem with her head, she doesn't recognize ANYONE. Her mom, dad, twin sister, nobody. It's like her memory's gone. And that grieves me quite a bit. I can only pray and hope that it's temporary and that when things heal she'll regain it. But.... even if she can't remember the last 8 years of our friendship, I'll show her and tell her everything I can and start fresh with her because she's my friend and I love her.

*sigh* -ing...

Thanks, again, those of you praying with me.

Warren Barfield

Comment

Try not to worry too much, it could just be temporary amnesia. Give her time and we'll keep praying for her.

I have never found anyone, however religious and devout who did not sometimes experience withdrawal of grace, or feel a lessening of devotion. -Thomas a Kempis

If You Need Help, Ask God. If You Don't, Thank God. -Unknown

The devil is a better theologian than any of us and is a devil still. -A.W. Tozer

Comment

Praying for your friend's continued recovery, return to full consciousness, and good medical care to be given.. And that her family have comfort and peace as they all face this together.
                              "The flowers appear on the earth,
                              the time of singing has come,
                              and the voice of the turtledove
                              is heard in our land
                              ." SofS 2:12 (RSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X