This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friend's dad has prostate cancer

.....so if you wouldn't mind saying a prayer for him as well, I'd appreciate it. They found that out yesterday.

September's turning into one heck of a month. So far, I've found out about two separations in my own family, my friend's parents separating, a friend in the hospital after a bad car crash just TODAY and now my buddy's dad.... I almost wonder what's next.... I'm 5 hours or MORE away from everyone right now and feeling it more acutely than ever.

But yeah, please also say a prayer for my friend's dad. My buddy's pretty upset.
    -- Your ~sister~ in Christ.... a "Kaffinated Kittykat"!!

ROMANS 5:8. Forgiven. Freed. Humbled. Amazed. Grateful. Relying on Christ.

Love is not a place to come and go as we please
    It's a house we enter in, then commit to never leave
    So lock the door behind you, and throw away the key
    We'll work it out together, let it bring us to our knees.....
    Warren Barfield

ing for your buddy's dad!!! Is it operable? I have heard of this type cancer more and more in the last few years. I pray, that everything will turn out for God's glory...Does your buddy and his dad know Christ?? Being so far away, sometimes, adds to the helplessness that we feel...I am 8 hours away from all of my family, but one daughter, with whom I live...Right now, my mom is dealing with my step-dad being in the hospital...It's hard on her, as it has been a week now that they are in the hospital..She is 72 yrs. old. At this time, I can't be with her.

So, I'm praying for you, as well. May the Lord comfort you and add to your peace and joy!!!!

Also, be in prayer for my mom and stepdad...Thanks.
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Praying for him and you ...your friend and just lifting you up

Comment

Praying for your Buddy's Dad.. and praying for all that is going on in your life CoffeeCat.. Please Jesus take care of CoffeeCat's Buddy and his father.. and please help CoffeCat's family and friends.. Please Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
        Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
        SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
        Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
        Daughter & Family
        Vickie & Ashley
        For ALL suffering with ALS
        Moonglow and Nate
        My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
        Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
        Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
        Gary &Cleaveland