This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help A reposting....

I have been told "God doesn't give you more then you can handle", well when it comes to money I need more to handle. I know a few of you have said that you'd pray for my company, I guess God's answering machine is full.

My daughter is really looking forward to attending Bands Of America with her high school. The way things look, that might not happen this year.

Please pray a little harder, and maybe tell a friend/family member about my situation, so that they can pray as well.

Thank you
    RnNCollectibles. Great company, lots of Christmas items. May God bless McCain & America.
    sigpic

Are you praying ??
    The LORD is my Miracle

G_d was gracious He has shown favor

Hope is a seed
    God plants in our hearts
    to remind us
    there are better things ahead.
    -Holley Gerth

Comment

Hey, How old is your daughter?? Will Bands of America glorify God, or will it take her time off of godly things?? If she is old enough, maybe she can do chores to earn the money!!! Maybe she could understand from you about what things are important and necessary, and what things are not...I know, as a parent you want to do everything you can so that she can do this. But, possibly, God has a reason for her NOT going!!!! You need to put your cares on HIM!!!!!

Just know, that God is in control....HE tells us that HE will provide all of our NEEDS, not wants. Cause HE actually knows what is best for us, even if we don't want to acknowledge the fact. Amen!
      John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Originally posted by ACCM View Post
        Are you praying ??
        Yes we are.
        RnNCollectibles. Great company, lots of Christmas items. May God bless McCain & America.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by livingwaters View Post
          Hey, How old is your daughter?? Will Bands of America glorify God, or will it take her time off of godly things?? If she is old enough, maybe she can do chores to earn the money!!! Maybe she could understand from you about what things are important and necessary, and what things are not...I know, as a parent you want to do everything you can so that she can do this. But, possibly, God has a reason for her NOT going!!!! You need to put your cares on HIM!!!!!

Just know, that God is in control....HE tells us that HE will provide all of our NEEDS, not wants. Cause HE actually knows what is best for us, even if we don't want to acknowledge the fact. Amen!
          Yes she is old enough, she is 15 and in high school. Hence the comment high school band trip. Why does it have to glorify God? Does you going to work glorify God? Weird statement that was.

Her attending this event will help her be able to attend college, let her glorify Him in other ways...geeeez.
          sigpic

Comment

Ooooh, sorry, I mighta missed the part about high school!!! Sorry. I was just trying to help...Didn't mean to offend you...Sorry, again.

In my learning, reading, study the Word, I gathered we were supposed to glorify HIM at all times...And Yes, when I was going to work, it did glorify HIM because I glorified HIM to others...told others what HE had done in my life...told others what HE did for them, as well....all the glory to HIM....

Psalm 86:12
            I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore.

Really, I hope that she gets to go.
            John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Originally posted by livingwaters View Post

And Yes, when I was going to work, it did glorify HIM because I glorified HIM to others...told others what HE had done in my life...told others what HE did for them, as well....all the glory to HIM....
              Really, I hope that she gets to go.
              Okay, and she can do the same thing at the competition, she can tell other kids/parents about God. That is of course if she gets to attend.
              sigpic

Comment

Be careful that you dont become bitter with God if some prayers do not get answered the way you want them to be. Sometimes in His wisdom he says no. And other times he says yes. I understand having children, alone and while on ssi as the only source of income, I live there every day *sighs* its never easy to look at any of them and say I cant. But we love eachother and were a close knit family for having some rough times. God orders their steps as children and ours as parents, and His will isnt always mine either

I'll pray for you to be able to do something but i'll also be praying that God gives grace and peace and underestanding and opens up the bigger blessings that His heart, a true father's heart, has for you all ahead.

If I had it, I would give it to her.

love in Christ,
                raven

Comment

You have to be sure your motives are true and pure in what you ask for. James illustrates this for us.

James 4

2 You lust and do not have; so you commit murder. You are envious and cannot obtain; so you fight and quarrel. You do not have because you do not ask.
                  3 You ask and do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, so that you may spend it on your pleasures.

I will pray for you that the Lords will be done and that you and your family find peace in his decision. If he wishes for your daughter to go he will provide the way, if it is not his will he will place stumbling blocks in the path. Regardless it is his will that ultimately matters.
                  I am a Christian man in the Devil's land, spreading the gospel man to man.
                  Have you laid your burdens down?

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenwspr View Post
                    Be careful that you dont become bitter with God if some prayers do not get answered the way you want them to be. Sometimes in His wisdom he says no. And other times he says yes. I understand having children, alone and while on ssi as the only source of income, I live there every day *sighs* its never easy to look at any of them and say I cant. But we love eachother and were a close knit family for having some rough times. God orders their steps as children and ours as parents, and His will isnt always mine either

I'll pray for you to be able to do something but i'll also be praying that God gives grace and peace and underestanding and opens up the bigger blessings that His heart, a true father's heart, has for you all ahead.

If I had it, I would give it to her.
                    love in Christ,
                    raven
                    Your prayers are just fine raven. I know that things are hard all over right now, especially near where Ike is coming ashore.
                    sigpic

Comment

Praying with you Justme

Comment

Praying for you and for your daughter to attend..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
                        Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
                        SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
                        Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
                        Daughter & Family
                        Vickie & Ashley
                        For ALL suffering with ALS
                        Moonglow and Nate
                        My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
                        Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
                        Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
                        Gary &Cleaveland
                        EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
                        Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Thank you redneck & ashley.
                          sigpic

Comment

Time is growing ever so close to the event.

I guess all I can do is cross my fingers, and hope for some sort of miracle.
                            sigpic

Comment

Reminding all to read the rules here.

This is just another friendly reminder since this thread has gone off topic with some posts. Please remember that this is the prayer forum..not a place to be giving advice or entering into discussion. See the sticky again.

http://bibleforums.org/showthread.php?t=30230

Let's just pray for this poster.

facilitator ... PR..
                              "The flowers appear on the earth,
                              the time of singing has come,
                              and the voice of the turtledove
                              is heard in our land
                              ." SofS 2:12 (RSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X