This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A small request

I know this isn't very major compared to all the other requests on here, but I have some leg pain which we can't figure out. It's either a stress fracture or shin splints, but to determine a stress fracture it requires a bone scan (expensive) as X -Rays sometimes cant pick them up. I'd just like to have it prayed for so the pain goes away. I miss playing soccer and excersising in general. Thank you.

ing for your full healing. When Jesus died on the cross, his back was torn to shreds from being whipped...In the book of Isaiah it says, "by HIS stripes we ARE healed....So, Lord Jesus, this being YOUR Word, I pray that your hand will be upon this situation...We know that all things are possible through you, Jesus!!! We believe that your child is healed...May he begin to feel YOUR touch...Thank you, Lord!!!

Stay in the Word!!!!!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

All prayers matter the same.... God loves you ...please know I am praying for you.

Comment

Thanks guys. Keep praying.

Comment

Jesus.. Please take care of this leg pain.. Please cure them from this pain! Jesus.. thank you..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
          Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
          SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
          Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
          Daughter & Family
          Vickie & Ashley
          For ALL suffering with ALS
          Moonglow and Nate
          My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
          Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
          Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
          Gary &Cleaveland