This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friends in need of a home and a job

Dear Lord, I thank you for the blessings that have been bestowed upon me and my family. I come to you now asking for Erin and Mickey, that they may soon find an apartment so they can move out of Erin's brother's apartment. I also pray that they both find jobs soon so they can take care of their financial obligations and provide for their son.

Courtney

Psalm 100
    Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.
    Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing.
    Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
    Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
    For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

Praying with you for all of their needs

Comment

hi

Originally posted by GodSeeker View Post
      Dear Lord, I thank you for the blessings that have been bestowed upon me and my family. I come to you now asking for Erin and Mickey, that they may soon find an apartment so they can move out of Erin's brother's apartment. I also pray that they both find jobs soon so they can take care of their financial obligations and provide for their son.

I stand in agreement with you in this prayer for Erin and Mickey. the God of Abraham will supply for all their needs according to His riches in Glory.

Comment

Jesus.. Please hear my prayerd for Erin and Mickey.. Please Jesus, help these two find a job.. and then please help them find a apartment.. Please Jesus here my prayer.. Please help these two..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
        Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
        SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
        Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
        Daughter & Family
        Vickie & Ashley
        For ALL suffering with ALS
        Moonglow and Nate
        My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
        Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
        Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
        Gary &Cleaveland
        EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
        Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

for Erin and Mickey's marriage, and also her brother's marriage, that the union's will grow stronger and both couple's will be able to enjoy suitable accomodation . . .

Comment

Praying for the marriage of these two and the financiAL needs

Comment

Working...
            X