This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please pray for guidance

Hey guys thats for your continual prayers, I really appreciate it and I won't forget it.

Please pray for me, as I need some guidance with many decisions in my life right now. My name is Kuma (everyone calls me that) just so you have a name to pray for.

I am trying so hard to trust God and His plan for me, but it's a lot easier said than done. I am trying to give up everything I need to give up to Him, and have His will work through my life. Please pray that God will show me what decisions to make or at least feel so that I know I am walking with God.

In specifics my ex girlfriend has been on my heart a lot lately, work, school, getting rid of sinful habits, etc.

Please pray for some guidance and understanding.

Thank you guys so much, I love you all.

God bless

Hi and welcome to the site...I will stand with you in prayer for guidance.

Comment

Hi Kuma.. You are in my prayers..and I will pray that God leads you in guidance.. Please Jesus hear my prayers for Kuma..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
      Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
      SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
      Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
      Daughter & Family
      Vickie & Ashley
      For ALL suffering with ALS
      Moonglow and Nate
      My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
      Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
      Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
      Gary &Cleaveland
      EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
      Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

I will pray, as well.

Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You right now in the mighty name of Jesus, and we humbly ask that You would grant Kuma wisdom, guidance and very clear direction as far as some very important decisions that are looming in his life at this time. Help him to know exactly what to do, and help him to step out in faith in those areas of his life where he feels inadequate and unprepared. Help him to know that You will be with him every step of the way, guiding, directing and empowering him as he relies completely and totally on You and Your faithfulness and love. Thank You, Lord, for Kuma's compassion for his ex-girlfriend, and I pray that whatever issues she is dealing with right now, that she would completely and totally submit them to You. If she doesn't know You yet as her personal Lord and Saviour, let the difficult times she is going through at this point in her life be a catalyst to start her thinking about her desperate need for Jesus. Help her to know that You love her more than she can possibly know, and that she can trust You fully and completely, even when she doesn't always understand what You are doing. Help Kuma to know that You have everything under control, and that he can fully trust You because You have his best interests at heart, as well as those of his ex-girlfriend. In Jesus' mighty and holy name we pray all of these things. Amen and amen!

Yours in Christ,

Benjamin
        "Mark the blameless man, and behold the upright; for the man of peace will have a posterity." Psalms 37:37, NASB

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God." Matthew 5:9, NASB

"The only people who do not see Christ and his teachings as nonviolent are Christians."
        Mohandas K. Gandhi

"Fighting to preserve peace is like [expletive deleted] to preserve virginity." Dr. Stanley Hauerwas, Gilbert T. Rowe Professor of Theological Ethics, Duke University Divinity School

Comment

Kuma,
          i know i used to be desperate for the same thing. I wanted so bad for God to guide me and that i'd be certain. Fast and pray. Go to a pastor and ask Him to pray for you. I did this and the pastor all of a sudden gave me this verse in Psalms "I will guide you and teach you in the way you shoudl go"!!! this was not a coincedence.

then be patient, start paying attention to signs. slowly but sureley. those who WAIT on the Lord shall not be ashamed.

Comment

purple mod hat on!

Originally posted by jsph110 View Post
            Kuma,
            i know i used to be desperate for the same thing. I wanted so bad for God to guide me and that i'd be certain. Fast and pray. Go to a pastor and ask Him to pray for you. I did this and the pastor all of a sudden gave me this verse in Psalms "I will guide you and teach you in the way you shoudl go"!!! this was not a coincedence.

then be patient, start paying attention to signs. slowly but sureley. those who WAIT on the Lord shall not be ashamed.
            You are giving nice advice here..but please remember this is the prayer section where we offer prayers for the one requesting prayers. This is not the counseling requests section. Please read these guidelines from Miepie which are always above this section in the stickies.

http://bibleforums.org/showthread.php?t=30230

Thanks,

wiseoldowl..facilitator
            Last edited by turtledove; Sep 21st 2008, 10:52 AM.
            "The flowers appear on the earth,
            the time of singing has come,
            and the voice of the turtledove
            is heard in our land
            ." SofS 2:12 (RSV)

Comment

Originally posted by wiseoldowl View Post
              Kuma, You are giving nice advice here..but please remember this is the prayer section where we offer prayers for the one requesting prayers. This is not the counseling requests section. Please read these guidelines from Miepie which are always above this section in the stickies.

http://bibleforums.org/showthread.php?t=30230

Thanks,

wiseoldowl..facilitator

Umm I don't know if that was supposed to be for me? I just asked for prayer

Comment

Kazayam! (Kuma) Will keep you in prayer.
                Last edited by IMINXTC; Sep 20th 2008, 05:07 AM.

Comment

Stay in the "Word," stay in fellowship with other Christians

ing for you, Kuma.....and HE does hear our prayers...Glory to the Father!!!!!
                  John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Hey Kuma I'll prayi for you...I too have struggled with this...

Comment

Originally posted by Kazayam View Post
                      Umm I don't know if that was supposed to be for me? I just asked for prayer
                      Addessed to the one quoted.. Sorry I put your name in my notice by error. It's out now. Apologies.. ]

praying for you this morning, Kuma.

owl
                      "The flowers appear on the earth,
                      the time of singing has come,
                      and the voice of the turtledove
                      is heard in our land
                      ." SofS 2:12 (RSV)

Comment

Working...
                      X