This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going through a rough Patch.

Hey all. I am just asking for your prayers because, as you all may know by now, my girlfriend and I broke up and went back to being friends. I am just asking that you guys pray for me, so that my friendship with her becomes even stronger with this and maybe, if this is in His plan, that we reunite as one under the Lord. Any prayer would be grateful. Thanks all and may everything in your life bring you happiness in whatever you do.

Bringing you and your girlfriend before the Lord. May you be seeking His will for your future as you wait on Him regarding this young lady.
    .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
    .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

Jesus.. Please help them become the bestest of friends.. Jesus.. Please hear my prayers..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
      Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
      SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
      Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
      Daughter & Family
      Vickie & Ashley
      For ALL suffering with ALS
      Moonglow and Nate
      My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
      Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
      Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
      Gary &Cleaveland
      EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
      Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Praying that our Lord will quicken you with His wisdom to be the man that attracts your girlfriend.

Comment

Father grant my friend the serinity to accept the things he cannot change the courage to change the things he can and the wisdom to know the difference. In your matchless name I pray Amen.

Comment

Lord, You are perfect and handle everything perfectly. I appreciate the manner in which you led Janelle and I to break up, so that we could communicate by letter over a year and grow together as only you knew we would. I thank you for blessing my marriage going on 20 years now.
            I pray that you work in Dbrace's life as well. I pray that you give him and his girlfriend peace and bless them for making such a mature decision.
            We know all things are possible, and wepray that they delight in you Lord and you give them the desires of their heart. I pray these things in your name, Lord.
            Amen.

Comment

praying that God will lead you both on what to do in this situation and He controls the outcome; In Jesus' name.

Comment

Working...
              X