Prayers Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help Prayers Please

It seems my prayer list has started queuing up recently.

My most important prayer at the moment would have to go out to my Aunty who has made several suicide attempts recently. I really feel like the only way she is not dead is through spiritual intervention -- someone has been watching out for her and making sure that someone found her just minutes -- or in some cases seconds -- before death.

I just ask that God could touch her life and get her through whatever it is that is causing her to take her own life. She is in a hospital at the moment to get help so I just pray that she recovers and that God works with her life. She is a lovely person and she just needs God in her life so bad right now.

Originally posted by starlitskie View Post
    It seems my prayer list has started queuing up recently.

My most important prayer at the moment would have to go out to my Aunty who has made several suicide attempts recently. I really feel like the only way she is not dead is through spiritual intervention -- someone has been watching out for her and making sure that someone found her just minutes -- or in some cases seconds -- before death.

I just ask that God could touch her life and get her through whatever it is that is causing her to take her own life. She is in a hospital at the moment to get help so I just pray that she recovers and that God works with her life. She is a lovely person and she just needs God in her life so bad right now.
    Praying for your Aunty that she can get help for this to get to the source of the problem. And for her peace of mind. Also praying for her loved ones. In the Name of Jesus.
    "The flowers appear on the earth,
    the time of singing has come,
    and the voice of the turtledove
    is heard in our land
    ." SofS 2:12 (RSV)

Comment

Praying for your Aunty.

Comment

Yes. This is affecting all my family. I can't believe i didn't write it in the first place. She has a husband and three children...some of them have witnessed some horrific things over the last couple of months. My Mum is also having a really hard time dealing with this as this sister in particular is more than that, she is her best friend. They all need help dealing with what has happened and just being able to cope and support each other.

Comment

praying for intervention on your Auntys behalf, mercy and relief from pain and for feeling G*ds presence, also, prayer for family members in dealing with this and getting to the source and overcoming it

Comment

Praying for you aunty and all who care for her

Comment

Prayers for your family.

I have never found anyone, however religious and devout who did not sometimes experience withdrawal of grace, or feel a lessening of devotion. -Thomas a Kempis

If You Need Help, Ask God. If You Don't, Thank God. -Unknown

The devil is a better theologian than any of us and is a devil still. -A.W. Tozer

Comment

Praying for your family to seek the Lord's wisdom and comfort and strength through this terrible situation that the devil has thrown at your Aunty. Praying that the Lord will embrace her and let HIS glory be shown to her in this desperate time of need.

God Bless
                John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Praying with you for your Aunty

Comment

Dear Lord, please reveal yourself to this Aunty in a powerful way. Transform her thinking and her life by becoming her Saviour. Lead her in the way everlasting, in the powerful name of Jesus, Messiah, Christ, Saviour, Redeemer, Shepherd of our souls.
                    Blessings,

Road Warrior

Proverbs 4:23
                    23 Guard your heart above all else,
                    for it determines the course of your life.

Comment

Praying for your Aunty..and you and your family.. Please Jeus point this Auntie and her family in the way to get help..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
                      Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
                      SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
                      Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
                      Daughter & Family
                      Vickie & Ashley
                      For ALL suffering with ALS
                      Moonglow and Nate
                      My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
                      Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
                      Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
                      Gary &Cleaveland
                      EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
                      Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Re: Prayers Please

A few years later i popped back on here and wanted to say thanks for the prayers and sorry i dissapeared. My Aunty sorted herself out in hospital and is doing really well now. It turned out to all stem from some bad stuff that happened in her childhood. post-traumatic stress disorder? anyhow she is doing really good now

Comment

I praise the Lord for this wonderful news!!

Comment

Whoa! This of course is very stressful to you and all your family. I will pray that she be protected from committing suicide and that she gets insight and guidance and healing for what is troubling her so badly. Praying for peace and wisdom for you and your family and all good things for you all.
                            Per Hebrew 13:3 please "Remember those in prison": http://bibleforums.org/forumdisplay....secuted-Church

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you....thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Comment

Praying that your aunt is offered, and accepts, the help she needs.

Comment

Working...
                              X