X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding

Ok,

So saturday is the big day, those of you who know me know how hard it has been to get to this point, but saturday is the day we get hitched! I can't wait, but there is more than a few prayer requests.

1. Weather - The forecast is for heavy rain, not the greatest
    2. Stress Free run up - I'm getting very stressed at the moment, my head is all over the place and i can't focus.
    3. Sleep - I know that I can't sleep, I think the same can be said for Nell, we need it though as i don't want to be run into the ground and not enjoy my day.
    4. The worship band - They've had to pull out and we're trying to source a band short notice from thin air... Not good.
    5. My Speech - I can't think of the right words to put in, scripture would be great if anyone has gotten any suggestions.

Other than that, i think its all sorted! he he!

Thanks Guys,

With Love through Jesus,

Mikey.
    www.thelunchtimesermon.blogspot.com

Check it out!

Long time no see, dude...

Congratulations!

Try not to stress too much...keep telling yourself it's only one day in a long life together. Should something happen that makes it less than perfect, it'll be something you can laugh about in years to come.

What's really important is that two will become truly one in Him.

We'll need you to follow up and tell us how things went...and pictures! We love pictures.

I'll go pray, now.
    θεοφιλε

Comment

There will be hundreds of them!! I'll set up a flikr site once we've got them all. thanks for the prayers dude, it has been too long eh?
      www.thelunchtimesermon.blogspot.com

Check it out!

Comment

Mike I am praying for a blessed union between you your new wife and our Lord....In the end the weather and speeches alllll fade away and even become a topic of laughter and fond memories..Congrats and Best wishes I am happy for you both and yes am praying

Comment

My baby bible forum brother/son...I'm so proud of you.. I can't believe the day is already almost here.

I hope so much to see a picture of the two of you.
          I am praying for the weather, the music, the speech. Remember to enjoy every minute of the day and whatever happens, it happens..it's not important. What is important is that Nell will be your wife!

I'm so excited for you and Pilgrim...You both have grown up before my eyes on this board...
          .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
          .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

Fly the Pilgrim in for your worship solo band

Holland is not too far from England,,,, and he is goooooood

You CAN sleep Mikey,,,, you can, just tell yourself so, go to bed early and sleep ... have sweet dreams young man ...
            The LORD is my Miracle

G_d was gracious He has shown favor

Hope is a seed
            God plants in our hearts
            to remind us
            there are better things ahead.
            -Holley Gerth

Comment

Praying for you Mikey, and your fiancee (and soon to be wife!)... God bless you both!
              -- Your ~sister~ in Christ.... a "Kaffinated Kittykat"!!

ROMANS 5:8. Forgiven. Freed. Humbled. Amazed. Grateful. Relying on Christ.

Love is not a place to come and go as we please
              It's a house we enter in, then commit to never leave
              So lock the door behind you, and throw away the key
              We'll work it out together, let it bring us to our knees.....
              Warren Barfield

Comment

Mikey, Prayers are going up for you and Nell right now.
                I am a Christian man in the Devil's land, spreading the gospel man to man.
                Have you laid your burdens down?

Comment

Praying for Both of You

Mikey, may you and Nell have a glorious wedding day and life together in the Lord. Keep the Lord in front of both you, and Nell so that HE may lead the way...Don't get sidetracked away from HIM...it is easy for other things to get in the way, you know!! Don't let that happen...Hey, maybe in a year or two, we'll hear about and see some "baby MIKEYs and baby NELLs." LOL

Have a beautiful time in the Lord...May the two of you reach for and grab hold of HIS comfort and strength!!!

God Bless
                  John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Praying for you Mikey and your wife to be.. Relax Buddy.. close your eyes when it's sleeping time..and think of your wife ahead withyour new wife.. God Bless you Both..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
                    Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
                    SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
                    Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
                    Daughter & Family
                    Vickie & Ashley
                    For ALL suffering with ALS
                    Moonglow and Nate
                    My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
                    Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
                    Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
                    Gary &Cleaveland