This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please, please pray!

Today is my fiance's XOI appointment for the computer incident. He filled out paperwork this morning and they recommended him being bumped down from an E4 to and E3. Please please pray that the XO is a nice guy and easygoing and that this doesn't happen! He is a good Petty Officer, he just made a mistake with something he has been dealing with for a long time, and now is getting help. So please pray that he just has the favor of God all over him and they just let him off the hook. Thanks!
    sigpic "My DADDY is bigger than your problems!"

~Danielle~

My prayers are with him. I was a witness at a shipmate's XOI, and I know how daunting they can be. He'll get through this! Keep your chin up. If he loses his chevron, it's not the end of the world. As long as he truly learns the lesson being taught, he will come out victorious. I submit that he will walk out of the XOI humble, exhausted, and wearing hs E-4 rank.
    Psalm 33:3 - "Sing to Him a new song; Play skillfully with a shout of joy!"

Comment

I'll be praying that his rank reduction is suspended
      Slug1--out

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

They let him go......he got a reduction, a cut in pay and an administrative discharge. I'm heartbroken for him . I know it's not a court martial, but it's just...Im speechless right now. I cant stop crying. The weird thing is, i've wanted him to be here so badly and now he is moving here in a month. I'm just....I don't know what to do. Please pray for us, for him, and for me as I have to tell me family what is really going on.

~Danielle~

Comment

I'm sorry for everything you all are going through. I will be very much in prayer. God bless

Comment

Keeping you and your fiance in prayer, Hisprincess.

Comment

Praying for you and him both and that you will have just the right words for your family. [God, please help HisPrincess and her fiancee' quickly. Praise you and thank you. ]

peace in Christ.
              "The flowers appear on the earth,
              the time of singing has come,
              and the voice of the turtledove
              is heard in our land
              ." SofS 2:12 (RSV)

Comment

I am lifting you up in my prayers. I know that feeling of having the rug pulled out from under you. I am asking the Lord to bring good out of this situation and that you will grow stonger in your faith.

Comment

standing with you in agreement and asking that God will look upon your fiance with favor and He shall also give him favor with all those he deals with at work concerning this issue. I am asking this in Jesus' name. amen.

Comment

Things are going better...we have to just praise God in this storm. He has everything in His hands and He knew from the beginning this would happen. I have a few prayer requests...
                    -That he would be able to take the class they give to ppl getting out very soon
                    -That he finds a good job here in Tn
                    -That he is financially stable and able to find and pay for an apartment
                    -That everything gets worked out at the VA asap.
                    -That he will get into ETSU
                    -That his relationship with God, with me and with our families will get stronger.
                    Thanks so much!

~Danielle~

Comment

Will be praying for the above mentioned intentions. Rest in the peace
                      of Christ and know he is working on the situation.

Comment

Praying for you..and really believe God changes the paths sumtimes then the path we want to go down.. But Jesus is always with you both and things will work out.. Praying for you both..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
                        Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
                        SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
                        Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
                        Daughter & Family
                        Vickie & Ashley
                        For ALL suffering with ALS
                        Moonglow and Nate
                        My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
                        Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
                        Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
                        Gary &Cleaveland