This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bum Knee

If you think to pray for my knee, I would be very grateful. I need nothing short of a miracle at this point.

One of the reasons I am an insufferable presence on the boards is because I've been been almost totally layed-up.

Surgery is not an option at this point because of osteo-arthritis, and fluid replacement has not worked. A new knee might work, but is not necessarily an option either at this point.

Among other things, including a full-time ministry, I am a general-contractor, and am accustomed to physical work.

I'm not despairing, in any way, but I do appreciate your remembering me in prayer. I'm actually heading back to work this week, Lord willing.

Oh, friend, I am honored to pray for you. Lord God, you who heal the sick..I ask that you heal this knee of SFASH, who is such a blessing on this board, quickly so he can return to work without pain. In your name..Jesus..Amen.
    "The flowers appear on the earth,
    the time of singing has come,
    and the voice of the turtledove
    is heard in our land
    ." SofS 2:12 (RSV)

Comment

Please Jesus, Help Sfash's knee.. Please comfort him so he can continue to do his work.. Please Jesus hear our prayers..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
      Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
      SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
      Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
      Daughter & Family
      Vickie & Ashley
      For ALL suffering with ALS
      Moonglow and Nate
      My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
      Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
      Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
      Gary &Cleaveland
      EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
      Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

SFASH, I will be praying to the Lord night and day that you will be healed and back to work as if nothing was wrong with your knee.....By his stripes You are such a wonderful presence in this site and I am always grateful to see you ...Your prayers for others will be rewarded...In Jesus's name

Comment

I am so sorry to hear this! Indeed, you are in my prayers! Please do let us know how it is going, ok?

Chronic physical pain is such a drain on one's energy and a cruel messenger from the enemy....

Hugs to my dear brother with the hope and prayer that your pain will soon be relieved....
          ~ My testimony~

Comment

Praying that healing from our Lord will come very quickly for you.
            Jeremiah 29:12
            "Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you."

Philippians 4:5-7
            5Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Comment

Nightly, bring you up before the Lord

Comment

May Jehova Rafa heal you off all your knee problems in Jesus' name. ty.

Comment

Sfash

Praying again for you today...God bless you and heal you.
                  "The flowers appear on the earth,
                  the time of singing has come,
                  and the voice of the turtledove
                  is heard in our land
                  ." SofS 2:12 (RSV)

Comment

My dear brother,

I am still burdened for you regarding your knee and I continue to keep you in my prayers...
                    ~ My testimony~

Comment

Thanks very much for the prayers that have gone up on my behalf and for my knee! I'm already doing much better and will be getting back into the swing of things over the next few days. Things are llloooookin up! Praise the Lord!

Thank you again and Lord Bless!

Comment

PRAISE God. Thank you Father for your abounding grace.
                        I keep trying to find a life On my own, apart from you I am the king of excuses Ive got one for every selfish thing I do

Comment

Originally posted by SFASH View Post
                          Thanks very much for the prayers that have gone up on my behalf and for my knee! I'm already doing much better and will be getting back into the swing of things over the next few days. Things are llloooookin up! Praise the Lord!

Thank you again and Lord Bless!
                          Hugs to you, my dear brother! I will continue praying....
                          ~ My testimony~

Comment

Dear Brother SFASH, I too have had a bad knee. Fourteen years ago I was told I would need a replacement knee within 5 years. I did continue to have problems with it, and I did favor it. Within the past month pain present in it made me go for new xrays and I was told I probably had at least 15 years left on it. I was advised to not do weight lifting squats, or lunges, but to not baby it. Praise God, I was healed in the way as I went. I do believe now that part of my pain was delvoped by favoring the knee at all costs and not walking properly. I am now pushing my leg exercises again in the gym. My muscles are telling me to slow down, but I am loving it.

Dear Father, You had mercy on me, please do the same for SFASH and we'll praise You for all You do in our lives in the blessed name of Jesus. AMEN
                            Whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus

Comment

SFASH, oh my your definitely have my prayers. I have a bum knee too, and I know how painful it can be. Im glad to hear you are feeling better, and may The Lord continue to provide healing and relief for your injury!
                              ysic,
                              Colo
                              Watch my videos
                              Signs!
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8AXCXED1HU

Jack Chick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Q9Uam0cWU

For though I am absent from you in body,I am present with you in spirit, and delight to see how orderly you are, and how firm your faith in Christ is.
                              Colossians 2:5 . NIV

Comment

Working...
                              X