This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers needed, big time.

Folks, I feel like I am at wits end. I don't know why but I am just miserable all the time. I honestly think I am getting depressed. I feel like God is just ignoring me, and I don't know what to do. I pray but it feels so unfruitful, and it's disturbing. I find little to no joy in anything anymore and I don't know what to do. I feel like no one really cares at all. I just need prayer that God will restore the joy of my salvation and I get back to where I need to be. Please pray for me daily folks.

I will keep you in my prayers nightly ..I care and I will pray

Comment

Praying that the Lord will draw you close to Him Sooner.

Comment

Praying for you Sooner.. May the Lord listen to you.. and help you feel that he is listening to you.. Please oh Lord..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
        Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
        SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
        Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
        Daughter & Family
        Vickie & Ashley
        For ALL suffering with ALS
        Moonglow and Nate
        My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
        Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
        Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
        Gary &Cleaveland
        EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
        Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Praying that you receive strength during this difficult time..
          "The flowers appear on the earth,
          the time of singing has come,
          and the voice of the turtledove
          is heard in our land
          ." SofS 2:12 (RSV)

Comment

Praying for you friend, that our Lord will allow you to hear His voice and reveal the Body of Christ to you, who do care about you and love you.

90% of the time I hear our Lord voice is when I come to His word seeking Him, the other 10% of the time I hear His voice is when I seek Him in the body of Christ (His children-the church).

Comment

John 14 (Young's Literal Translation)

16 and I will ask the Father, and another Comforter He will give to you, that he may remain with you -- to the age;

17the Spirit of truth, whom the world is not able to receive, because it doth not behold him, nor know him, and ye know him, because he doth remain with you, and shall be in you. 18`I will not leave you bereaved, I come unto you;

Sooner,
              I pray that you will feel the presence of our Lord within you. I pray that the words that Jesus spoke will reign true to you this very moment. Jesus said he would send a "Comforter". I pray that the Holy Spirit dwell within you and give you the peace that can only come from Him.

God Bless You.
              Jeremiah 29:12
              "Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you."

Philippians 4:5-7
              5Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Comment

Jer.29:11-13For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.

And ye shall seek me, and find [me], when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Praying for you brother..God bless

Evang.dare

Comment

Praying that God will give you the peace of God will passes all understanding as you cast all your cares to Him coz He cares for you. praying that you will trust His word that He will never leave nor forsake you over your emotions and that He will show you that He cares; in Jesus' name. ty Jesus.

Comment

I'm praying for you,I've struggled with depression as well and I know how hard that can be. May our Heavenly Daddy give you the peace that passes understanding and deep abiding joy.
                    sigpic "My DADDY is bigger than your problems!"

~Danielle~

Comment

ing for you, Sooner...God knows your heart...Stay in the Word and in Christian fellowship...It seems the devil has lied and tricked you...put him under your feet...as a child of God, you HAVE that AUTHORITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DO IT NOW~~~~~ Play gospel music all the time, watch Christian movies and tv...don't give an inch to satan, my friend....keep it pure, godly!!!

Talk the Walk!!!!

Don't let anything negative come out of your mouth...you are full of the joy and peace of the Lord, stir up that faith, stir it up!!!!!..., even if you don't feel like it, speak it!!!!!!

Focus on the CROSS....do you think Jesus enjoyed becoming "sin" for us? But, HE was obedient to HIS FATHER, our FATHER....let's always give HIM our best.....HE deserves it...we didn't....Alleluia

God Bless Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Glory to God!!!!!!
                      John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Working...
                      X