This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small groups

Okay I really feel I need to pray about this and I felt like asking it here too.

My youth group has small groups, and they were figuring them out, its usually done by grade ( freshman - senior ) but for some reason the Sophomores and Juniors are together, so they are picking out some sophomores here and there, I was asked if I wanted to join the freshman ( being a sophomore right now )

Now I dont wanna come acrossed as, I wanna hang out with my friends, because this 45 minutes of small group is something that gets my through my week, and there is this other guy thats a sophomore that I really can relate too, and with the same struggles and such and my small group time tonight was amazing, but then after being asked I dont know if it would be the same in this other group, as I was a freshman I dont know if i took it seriously, I dont know or think that they will really want to discuss what I want to discuss relating to God. It was pretty good tonight we do prayer afterwords and I just walked over to another side with this other guy and I couldnt believe how much I related to him, and this whole accountability factor really I think will and would help my relationship with the Lord.

So I dont know if im wrong on this or not but if you guys could just pray that they place me were God wants me, not much of a big deal but after a week of school, with these immoral people its tough and Thursdays and Sundays are what I need and want.

Thanks
    Kudos to Quiet Dove and Xel Nagga for their continuous support with my questions on baptism and all sorts of stuff.

Sounds like a lot of conflict for you I will pray for you that God's WILL be done

Comment

Praying for you about this, InSchool.

Comment

My prayers are with you and inschool.. Please Jesus help stop the conflicts..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
        Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
        SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
        Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
        Daughter & Family
        Vickie & Ashley
        For ALL suffering with ALS
        Moonglow and Nate
        My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
        Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
        Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
        Gary &Cleaveland
        EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
        Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Praying that you are placed just where God wants you.
          "The flowers appear on the earth,
          the time of singing has come,
          and the voice of the turtledove
          is heard in our land
          ." SofS 2:12 (RSV)

Comment

Praying for you to be where God's work can be done...seek the Lord about this and just tell HIM you are available for whatever HE has in store for you!!!! You might be surprised at what happens..Alleluia. Do not let the devil steal your PEACE and JOY!!! Amen.
            John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Working...
            X