X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trusting God is not logic

Yes,
    even when everything you are praying and hoping for is not yet coming, give us the peace that passes all understanding as we trust you and wait on your timing coz you are never late. you know our needs b4 we utter them to you. help us to put your kingdom and righteousness first. Help us not to give up on praying persistently. thankyou God. Help us to count our blessings that you have given us and give us Godliness and contentment in Jesus name.

AMEN and AMEN! Thank you Lord Jesus for your peace, we will praise Your Holy name Father!
    sigpic "My DADDY is bigger than your problems!"

~Danielle~

Comment

Lord I pray that we trust continue to trust You when we can't see or understand what is happening in our lives. Lord we know that Your ways are higher than our ways, and Your thoughts are above ours.
      You do hear us when we pray and when You don't answer it simply means that You are not answering according to our will, but according to Yours.
      Bless Your Holy Name!
      In Jesus Name, Amen
      .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
      .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

Jesus I pray.. and I know you will not let us suffer as you did on the cross.. and you will help us and forgive us.. Praise the Lord..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
        Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
        SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
        Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
        Daughter & Family
        Vickie & Ashley
        For ALL suffering with ALS
        Moonglow and Nate
        My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
        Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
        Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
        Gary &Cleaveland
        EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
        Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Praising and praying with you

my God; in Him I will trust (Psa 91:2).

If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior, NOW is the time.

Persevere, pray and be ready for the Return of Christ.

Comment

Working...
          X