This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer for a sticky situation

As usual, I've painted myself into a corner and now only God can get me out.

I've wanted a cat for a long time, and now that I'm renting from my mom I can get one. I found a woman selling a kitten and now she's holding it for me. I asked 3 of my roommates if it's alright if we have a cat. They said okay. In my excitement, I forgot to ask the 4th.

Well, she found out today. And she's not happy. She's insulted and angry, as anyone would be. I apologized all over the place, asked for forgiveness, and then asked if it's okay if I get a cat. She said she'd have to think about it. What she doesn't know is: technically, I already own the kitty. I'm picking her up on Sunday, which is a problem because my roommate wants all weekend to think about it.

Please pray that God takes this situation into His hands and keeps peace in our house and works it out. If it's His will that I don't have a cat, fine. I just don't want any more strife than there already is.

May the Lord touch the heart of Roomy #4. Cats are sooooo lovable. Praying that the cat stays!!!!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

I am praying for you situation also

Comment

Prayer sent. Cats are excellent pets.
        Galatians 2:20-It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me.

Comment

I am praying for you and your roomy #4.. and for the wee little kitten you have given a home too..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
          Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
          SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
          Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
          Daughter & Family
          Vickie & Ashley
          For ALL suffering with ALS
          Moonglow and Nate
          My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
          Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
          Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
          Gary &Cleaveland
          EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
          Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Father we ask that you would undertake in this , may your peace abound over each soul in this matter in Christ' Mighty name amen and amen

Comment

Working...
            X