This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Mom..

Lorie and I went in to see Mom, as we do several times a week.. I was there on Tuesday as she celebrated her 70th Birthday.. Mom looked pretty good.. Was having some breathing problems with the ALS.. We returned yesterday to see her, She looked very different in her wheelchair yesterday.. She was having major breathing problems, her eyes were sunk.. not the best of colour..and even looked like she lost alittle more weight.. She cannot weigh anything more then 60 pounds now.. But still shows that smile.

Mom told me that she was able to say goodbye to her Brother last weekend, and was worried about that, because they didn't come down August 11th as they were suppose to be, because my Uncle fell off a chair, and broke a few ribs, so were not able to make the drive back in August..But was here last weekend the weekend before her Birthday on the 30th... My Ex wife's son went in last night.. Keith was always there for my Mom also.. even when his Mother and I broke up.. He always went in.. So Mom told me she will say goodbye to him. My little sister Victoria is coming in today.. Where she will be told Goodbye..

Mom told Lorie and I yesterday, she is ready to die.. She is soooo tired from this disease..

So I really believe the Lord will be coming to get her in the next few days..

As I was leaving yesterday.. Mom told me she loved me Dearly..and wrote on the back of her Grandma's pic that she wants me to have.. she wrote 'To Mike.. Love Mom".. on all the other things she wanted me to have she just wrote "Mikes"

As much as I don't want my Mom to die..I don't want her to suffer anymore.. She has putten up a GREAT fight with ALS.. But as I sit here and cry.. I ask myself.. what am I going to do when my Mom is gone..

Sorry for rambling on.. All I want to say is I'm very Proud of Mom and I love her soo very very much.. Please God take my Mom and stop her suffering! God Bless all who were there for my Mom..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
    Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
    SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
    Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
    Daughter & Family
    Vickie & Ashley
    For ALL suffering with ALS
    Moonglow and Nate
    My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
    Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
    Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
    Gary &Cleaveland
    EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
    Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Bringing your Mom before the Lord as He fills her with His peace in her last days.

Praying for you also as you remember what a blessing she has been in your life.
    .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
    .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

I cried reading your post. I am keeping you and your mom in my daily prayers My mom passed away from breast cancer when I was 22. I undersand the heartbreak you are going through. God will give you strength and comfort you. Stay connected with others and allow yourself time and patience as everything unfolds. Feel free to p.m. me

Comment

Now praying for your Mom, Mike, that the Lord would take her comfortably home, after goodbyes have been said, and she need not suffer from this ALS any longer.

Thanking our Lord as well for the Godly family she has raised, and the compassion and character she has obviously imparted to them.

And praying that the Lord will strengthen your hearts as well, and prepare you for your eventual loss. The end of an era.
        Last edited by IMINXTC; Oct 4th 2008, 06:28 PM.

Comment

sitting here with tears in my eyes for you ...for your losses to come ...Praying mom goes on to be with Jesus and suffers not much longer.....but

Comment

Thank you Everyone for your prayers..and thoughts.. As tough as I try to be.. and how hard I try to hide my feelings.. the thought of loosing my Mom breaks my heart..But I understand why she is leaving me soon! I also don't want her to suffer anymore.. Thank you again for all your prayers and thoughts..

Daughter & Family
            Vickie & Ashley
            Moonglow and Nate
            Gary &Cleaveland

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck Charger View Post
              Thank you Everyone for your prayers..and thoughts.. As tough as I try to be.. and how hard I try to hide my feelings.. the thought of loosing my Mom breaks my heart..But I understand why she is leaving me soon! I also don't want her to suffer anymore.. Thank you again for all your prayers and thoughts..
              My heart breaks with yours as you and your mom go through this deep, deep valley

May our dear God hold you both so close to His heart which breaks with yours also.....

I wish I could be there to cry with you all....

Gentle, tender hugs to you,
              (((Mike)))
              ~ My testimony~

Comment

May God fill you with His peace that passeth all understanding and if He wants to take her, may He recieve her in glory where you will see her again after this temporary life. May God heal her pain in Jesus' name. ty.

Comment

I weep with you brother, I know this is a painful time. I am lifting you and your mom and family to The Lord right now in prayer. My heart aches for you...
                  Father God, Red needs you now as his Mom has said her goodbyes, and is ready to be in your arms. Please comfort him and his family Dear Lord, and welcome his Mom into your eternal embrace. Give them strength Father God to endure and give them peace in thier hearts when the time draws near...
                  Red, you need a . Sorry I havent been here lately for you. Please extend my to your family...
                  Your sister in Christ,
                  Kim
                  Watch my videos
                  Signs!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8AXCXED1HU

Jack Chick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Q9Uam0cWU

For though I am absent from you in body,I am present with you in spirit, and delight to see how orderly you are, and how firm your faith in Christ is.
                  Colossians 2:5 . NIV

Comment

Having lost my mom..I offer my heartfelt prayers for you and her.
                    "The flowers appear on the earth,
                    the time of singing has come,
                    and the voice of the turtledove
                    is heard in our land
                    ." SofS 2:12 (RSV)

Comment

I continue to lift you and your dear mother before the Lord. May our dear Jesus embrace you both and hold you so close to His heart during this difficult time....
                      ~ My testimony~

Comment

Originally posted by wiseoldowl View Post
                        Having lost my mom..I offer my heartfelt prayers for you and her.
                        Thank you!

Daughter & Family
                        Vickie & Ashley
                        Moonglow and Nate
                        Gary &Cleaveland

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Originally posted by ConqueredbyLove View Post
                          I continue to lift you and your dear mother before the Lord. May our dear Jesus embrace you both and hold you so close to His heart during this difficult time....
                          Thank you!

Daughter & Family
                          Vickie & Ashley
                          Moonglow and Nate
                          Gary &Cleaveland

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Hi Redneck,

May God bless you, and just wanted to paste this promises my brother/sister:

""Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead. Isaiah 26:19

""For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:"" 1 Thessalonians 4:16.

Stay healthy

"Think white and get serious"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by σяєяυииєя View Post
                              Hi Redneck,

May God bless you, and just wanted to paste this promises my brother/sister:

""Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead. Isaiah 26:19

""For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:"" 1 Thessalonians 4:16.
                              Thank you!! God Bless you!!

Daughter & Family
                              Vickie & Ashley
                              Moonglow and Nate
                              Gary &Cleaveland

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Working...
                              X