Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please pray for wisdom and faithfulness.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please pray for wisdom and faithfulness.

Please pray for wisdom in a decision my husband and I are faced with.

Also, I have not been faithful with personal time with the Lord lately. Please pray for me.

Thank you brothers and sisters.
    In Christ,
    Katie

Romans 15:13 ~ May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

Praying for you and your husband, Katie, about this decision you are facing, and praying for a renewing in your personal time with the Lord.

Comment

Please Jesus, help NewInHim, and her husband.. Help them build their faith with you Jesus.. Please

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
      Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
      SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
      Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
      Daughter & Family
      Vickie & Ashley
      For ALL suffering with ALS
      Moonglow and Nate
      My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
      Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
      Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
      Gary &Cleaveland
      EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
      Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Praying you both receive just the wisdom you need and that you can be enabled to set aside the time with the Lord you mention needing.
        "The flowers appear on the earth,
        the time of singing has come,
        and the voice of the turtledove
        is heard in our land
        ." SofS 2:12 (RSV)

Comment

Praying with you!
          I love to pray for Gods wisdom for His children, and their faithfulness and trust in Him.
          Thank you for the opportunity

God bless you more and more.

Comment

Dear Father, it is You God which worketh in us both to will and to do of Your good pleasure. Give this couple wisdom to know what Your will is in the decision they are to make. Please touch their lives with your protection. They have come asking for Your help, and I ask Your help also, and I thank You in the name of Jesus Your Son. AMEN.
            Whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus

Comment

Praying for you and your husband, and praying that The Lord will provide you with time to search him out more regularly!
              ysic,
              Colo
              Watch my videos
              Signs!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8AXCXED1HU

Jack Chick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Q9Uam0cWU

For though I am absent from you in body,I am present with you in spirit, and delight to see how orderly you are, and how firm your faith in Christ is.
              Colossians 2:5 . NIV

Comment

Lord, we are all so bad about giving you as much time as we should. I ask that you put it on our hearts to spend every moment thinking about ways to glorify you in our lives. I ask that you convict us on our laziness and I pray that we all spend time each day marveling at the beauty you have created in all things and knowing your will through your word.
                I also pray that newinhim and her husband will be blessed with wisdom and you will let them see which decision is right and correct.
                Thank You Lord for each day you would give us.
                We love you.
                Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by NewInHim View Post
                  Please pray for wisdom in a decision my husband and I are faced with.

Also, I have not been faithful with personal time with the Lord lately. Please pray for me.

Thank you brothers and sisters.
                  God, you have told us in Psalms 32:8 that You will instruct us and teach us in the way we should go. I ask you to guide this couple in their decision making process because they have obeyed your word to commit to you our plans and you shall establish our thoughts. we ask also that she will be faithful with her personal time with you and as well as all of us who call ourselves your servants. in Jesus' name i pray; amen.

Comment

I would like to give an update and thank you for praying.

We were shown the wy to go, and made a decision to step into a new ministry, which is both exciting and scary. Thank you so much for your prayers.

Also, a week or so ago I could have told you that I was going strong in my personal time with the Lord, but alas and alak, the last week or so I have slacked again. But I want desperately to draw near to Him again.
                    In Christ,
                    Katie

Romans 15:13 ~ May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

Comment

Working...
                    X