Prayer Request Please for Taylor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer Request Please for Taylor

Some of you know him by posts I've made in the past but the ones who don't, he is my grandson... he means so much to me. Taylor has been gone a year. He has the chance to come Home this Wednesday (Day before his bday). Please pray in agreement with me that he comes home verses being sent to a half way house in Austin. He has so many things waiting for him to be involved in and he needs to be back home with his family.
    Thank you and God bless you all
    Beverly
    There is nothing like hearing the prayer of a little child

Re: Prayer Request Please for Taylor

Praying
    Lord bless you, T

Comment

I wish I knew for sure that the half way house is the best for him, but one doesn't know who he might meet there or what might be started for good for the future. However, I will pray that he come home if that is best for him (of course I know you want whatever is best in YHWH's eyes too) but that if he does not come home just now that you will still have good and healing contact with him. Praying that he will come home in good time and be able to adjust well and for all good things for you and your family.
      Per Hebrew 13:3 please "Remember those in prison": http://bibleforums.org/forumdisplay....secuted-Church

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you....thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Comment

Thank you and L'Ange I just feel like God is in control of this and He knows what Taylor needs.
        Beverly

Comment

Praying for your grandson....
          Matthew 21:22

Comment

Thank you Crosstalk for your prayers.

Comment

Offering prayers for Taylor and asking the Lord guide his steps.

Comment

Thank you steelerbabe for your prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by peacewithin View Post
                  Thank you and L'Ange I just feel like God is in control of this and He knows what Taylor needs.
                  Beverly
                  Yes! Praying God will have him where HE knows he needs to be. He is in control.

Be sure to let us know the decision.
                  My favorite scripture: Malachi 3:16

"Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name!" (Every time we speak of the Lord, or even THINK of him--its written down in a book of remembrance!)

Comment

Lord God, I lift up this situation with Taylor. Lord, you know all the particulars and know what is best for everyone. I do agree with this prayer in faith that he will come home to be with family. I lift up the family that everyone involved will be blessed. In Jesus name I pray

Comment

Going to post the update on the Praise thread!

Comment

Working...
                      X