This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Advice: Prayer for my Faith

Hi My Name is James, and i'm new to this board. and i'm seeking a little prayer and strength in my walk with god. i'm 24 years of age and within the past year i've been thru alot of turmoil and depression in my life, it seems like nothing goes right for me. i was once going to church a few months back and it seems like my life was being put into perspective, from god's point of view and i had clear thoughts. and i could see the bigger picture but ever since i stop going to church and praying and asking god for help, and start backsliding my life has literally been hell. i don't know if god is mad at me, but i just want him back in my life. and 2 show me the things i need to do, so if anyone could please pray for me and my faith to follow thru with god's plan then i would gladly appreciate it.

Will be keeping you in daily prayer James, that your relationship with the Lord will be renewed and stronger than ever before!

Comment

Dear Brother James, never get the idea God is mad at you. He loved you enough to give you His Son Jesus to die for you, and He loves you now. If you want faith, faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God; get into your Bible.

Father, please lead this young man back into fellowship with You through Your word. Reveal an assembly for him to learn, and to become aware of Your presence among other believers. Restore the joy of Your salvation to him, and I thank You in Jesus' name for hearing this prayer. AMEN.
      Whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus

Comment

Praying that you will live according to God's will and that your relationship with Jesus will grow

my God; in Him I will trust (Psa 91:2).

If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior, NOW is the time.

Persevere, pray and be ready for the Return of Christ.

Comment

Praying to Jesus.. Please Jesus teach James how to follow you in worship.. Please Jesus.. Help James..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
          Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
          SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
          Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
          Daughter & Family
          Vickie & Ashley
          For ALL suffering with ALS
          Moonglow and Nate
          My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
          Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
          Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
          Gary &Cleaveland