No announcement yet.

Please pray for my chruch please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPORTANT Please pray for my chruch please!

Hi I'm Lindsey and my chruch is going through debt right now and needs the money. We had to let go the youth pastor a few weeks ago. So, can you please pray to God that he can make a huge miracle in this chruch that the chruch won't close. Because otherwise that would be really sad and I don't want to see that happen. I trust in him that It will be ok. But not everyone does. Thanks so much.

Re: Please pray for my chruch please!

Praying for your churches needs

blessings to you
    My soul does GLORIFY the LORD, my spirit REJOICES in GOD MY SAVIOUR
    ------
    "To be entirely safe from the devils snares the man of God must be completely obedient to the Word of the Lord. The driver on the highway is safe, not when he reads the signs but when he obeys them." A.W.Tozer

The Lifehouse Skit

Comment

Praying that your church's debt will be paid, so the Lord's Name is not maligned - and that He will be Glorified through the on-going work of the church . . .

Comment

Praying about this
        God bless

Comment

Thanks so much!

Comment

Prayers this evening for your church, asking that all financial needs be more than adequately met, including the need for a suitable youth pastor.

Comment

Praying for our Father's mercy and grace in this situation.
              Per Hebrew 13:3 please "Remember those in prison": http://bibleforums.org/forumdisplay....secuted-Church

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you....thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Comment

Working...
              X