Meeting with my boss.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPORTANT Meeting with my boss.

Today I will be meeting with my boss. In a nutshell I'm going to ask him to return my salary to what it was a year ago. Work has picked up and I don't see why the salary shouldn't return as it was. And also, we're getting pretty swamped at the office, and I need for him to understand that he needs to help me with the small projects, so I can concentrate fully on the big projects.

You're prayers will be greatly appreciated.
    This IGNORE button is by far one of the most useful tools I've used to keep my peace while navigating through some of the madness.

Re: Meeting with my boss.

Praying that the meeting will go well for you

blessings to you
    My soul does GLORIFY the LORD, my spirit REJOICES in GOD MY SAVIOUR
    ------
    "To be entirely safe from the devils snares the man of God must be completely obedient to the Word of the Lord. The driver on the highway is safe, not when he reads the signs but when he obeys them." A.W.Tozer

The Lifehouse Skit

Comment

Bringing that meeting with your boss before the Lord right now.

Comment

Asking the Lord to Bless you and your meeting with your boss . . .

Comment

Originally posted by -SEEKING- View Post
          Today I will be meeting with my boss. In a nutshell I'm going to ask him to return my salary to what it was a year ago. Work has picked up and I don't see why the salary shouldn't return as it was. And also, we're getting pretty swamped at the office, and I need for him to understand that he needs to help me with the small projects, so I can concentrate fully on the big projects.

I pray for God's favor on you.
          Mal 3:16 Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.

Comment

Joining in prayer. Let us know how it goes.

Comment

Thank you for your prayers. He said he'd get back to me in a couple of days.
              This IGNORE button is by far one of the most useful tools I've used to keep my peace while navigating through some of the madness.

Comment

Good sign. Keeping it going.

Comment

Originally posted by -SEEKING- View Post

Dear Lord,

Today my friend will be meeting with his boss. In a nutshell he's going to ask him to return his salary to what it was a year ago. Work has picked up and he don't see why the salary shouldn't return as it was. And also, he's getting pretty swamped at the office, and he need's for him to understand that he needs to help him with the small projects, so he can concentrate fully on the big projects.

I lift these needs up to You.

I pray this, in Jesus Christ's name... AMEN
                  Slug1--out

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

Praying for you to "be as wise as a serpent and as harmless as a dove" and that holy angels will be with you helping you out in the meeting.
                    Per Hebrew 13:3 please "Remember those in prison": http://bibleforums.org/forumdisplay....secuted-Church

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you....thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Comment

Thank you all so much for your wonderful prayers.

Comment

Praise report forthcoming.

Comment

Praise the Lord Jesus, Thank you for helping ~SEEKING~ resolve his salary with his boss..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
                          Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
                          SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
                          Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
                          Daughter & Family
                          Vickie & Ashley
                          For ALL suffering with ALS
                          Moonglow and Nate
                          My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
                          Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
                          Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
                          Gary &Cleaveland
                          EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
                          Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

I praise the Lord for this great news!!

Comment

Praise God!!

blessings to you
                              My soul does GLORIFY the LORD, my spirit REJOICES in GOD MY SAVIOUR
                              ------
                              "To be entirely safe from the devils snares the man of God must be completely obedient to the Word of the Lord. The driver on the highway is safe, not when he reads the signs but when he obeys them." A.W.Tozer

The Lifehouse Skit

Comment

Working...
                              X